674 2 2018-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UGIwvxS8KEk3
New
Flight distance : 14820 ft
Australia

Hi,
I have a problem with the gimbal on my spark. While it’s on the ground it acts normally and cam be adjusted via the dial on the controller but once it takes off, it points straight up and the dial has little affect. Have had a look at adjusting it via the iPad (pitch and roll) but it reverts back to straight up once in flight. I did have a slight encounter with a tree today with no visible damage done and it worked fine after. Can you please help me with sorting out this issue.
Thanks,
Mike.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day Mike. Thank you for the information. If this issue happened after the tree encounter. Even though there is no damage to the drone physically in the naked eye. The Drone's camera alignment might have been affected by that incident. The best way for us to check the status of the drone is to send the drone to us. So that we will be able to check the drone thoroughly. To avoid long-term damage effect.
2018-5-23
Use props
Dronerr.co.uk
New

Pakistan

The flex cable of the gimbal might be damaged, can happen after the crashes. You might need to get it replaced. You can check our website for replacement parts.

Adam - Technical Advisor at Dronerr Parts, the place to buy all your drone replacement parts.
https://Dronerr.co.uk
2018-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules