Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Software Support Notice
35715 66 2018-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans39060e83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 792533 ft
India

Hi dji support
I need help to get below certificate from dji company
To REGISTERED my drone phantom 4 pro in India as per DCGA requirement

1 RPA
2 NPNT

Please need help
2019-2-20
Use props
djiuser_Kdip0ZctMPoU
New

India

I have DJI PHANTOM 2 and under the new law I need to register it, so I changed the case, and I didn’t save the number on the case, I wanted to find out how I can also find out the serial number.
2019-4-4
Use props
fans4e1969ba
New

Will DJI be making support for the new iPhone 11s wide angle lens?

Cheers
2019-9-25
Use props
fans7279aa3d
New
Flight distance : 224911 ft
Venezuela

Buen dia, compre un DJI phantom4 rtk y no me deja entrar a configurar el equipo me dice inválido el uso horario soy de Venezuela y deseo terminar de configurar el equipo para empezar a volar.
2019-11-22
Use props
Sean Tyler Stone
New

Australia

Hey guys not sure if u can help so I’m using my hub to Charge my batteries I’ve tried them individually and the hub light still stays on read how do I know if this is working or if it’s not working in the batteries or hub is broken thank you hope to hear from you soon
2019-11-22
Use props
fans711fefdc
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Having problems with my DJI Mavic. Says gimbal disconnected. Have tried updating but the update fails every time. Any tips would be great.
2020-6-16
Use props
djiuser_EbIgjZahCvaX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14646 ft
Denmark

DJI Fly App , show FLy Spot zone information in Chineese and not in English as it should be.

I had same problem, and found a fix or well workaround. The problem is the missing translation of the language on your phone. Its not supported, and the App go to default , witch is set to Chinese and not english as it should have be when sold / used in other places then china.  So what i did, was on my Android  (10 ), go to  Settings -> Language and Input - > Language and region ->Languages and add English and set it as default.  Now the app will display the Zones in English as it should have done by default as English is a supported translation.  I take this will work on all Android versions and even iOS, but its not a fix, its a workaround, and this need to be corrected in the app.  Cheers.
2020-7-15
Use props
djiuser_CRZ7xSXi63x0
New
Flight distance : 1135 ft
United States

How do I contact someone for help????? 4 hours now and still cant get this spark to hook up with my phone. When I try to hook up to wifi of the spark it says password is wrong. But the password is written right on the sticker of the drone. I'm about to break this stupid thing. Please help
2020-10-10
Use props
djiuser_CRZ7xSXi63x0
New
Flight distance : 1135 ft
United States

How do I contact someone for help????? 4 hours now and still cant get this spark to hook up with my phone. When I try to hook up to wifi of the spark it says password is wrong. But the password is written right on the sticker of the drone. I'm about to break this stupid thing. Please help.
2020-10-10
Use props
djiuser_tL3luDvutOQy
New
Philippines

Thankyou for letting us know
2020-10-12
Use props
Lm Done
New

United States

Please Help...I dont own a computer and need to use the dji assistant program.. what can i do??
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CRZ7xSXi63x0 Posted at 10-10 21:03
How do I contact someone for help????? 4 hours now and still cant get this spark to hook up with my phone. When I try to hook up to wifi of the spark it says password is wrong. But the password is written right on the sticker of the drone. I'm about to break this stupid thing. Please help.

Hello, sorry for our belated reply. Please refer this tutorial video to reset your password with your Spark.

Let us know if you still need assistance.
2020-10-27
Use props
fans39bc60cc
New
Flight distance : 16785 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.

My mavic air 2 Controller has suddenly stopped charging. I am on a trip in Iceland and it is the worst time for a breakdown. Can any one tell me how to trouble shoot this? I have no clue what happened.

The controller is working fine with the drone and phone. It's just it's not charging at all. I have tried all the leads and cables etc.
2021-8-25
Use props
djiuser_wlCjx1QE9SpU
New
Flight distance : 88455 ft
Brazil

I bought a Dji mini 2 and was unabble to use it with common mapping software (dronelink or dronedeploy) When DJI will release an update of DJI SDK to support it?
2021-9-12
Use props
djiuser_BTxWVfVfa9PG
lvl.1

Croatia

Hi, I have bought new tablet few days ago and when i turn it on and connect it to a rc it just shows black image with everything functioning (only video transmission failing)
Can someone please help me!?
I use Vivax TPC-804 3G(32bit architecture) with android 7.0.
Thanks!
2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_BTxWVfVfa9PG Posted at 11-5 13:20
Hi, I have bought new tablet few days ago and when i turn it on and connect it to a rc it just shows black image with everything functioning (only video transmission failing)
Can someone please help me!?
I use Vivax TPC-804 3G(32bit architecture) with android 7.0.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we confirm which product you are using now?
2021-11-5
Use props
djiuser_BTxWVfVfa9PG
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-5 20:03
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we confirm which product you are using now?

I am using Mavic Pro
2021-11-5
Use props
djiuser_BTxWVfVfa9PG
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-5 20:03

How can I fix this?
2021-11-7
Use props
djiuser_BTxWVfVfa9PG
lvl.1

Croatia

can anyone help me?
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. I've replied to you in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 368&pid=2597458
Please check it.
2021-11-14
Use props
bingosa
New

Algeria

Thank you for the update, it's more quicker to write down.  but that show a lot's of software update.
2021-12-30
Use props
jaden davies
New

Pakistan

Virtual Assignment Help is the best assignment writing service and the writers finish the tasks provided by the students in a highly efficient manner. We provide you top-quality academic assignments to boost your grade and overall performance. You can use our authors to receive your assignment help.  Regardless of the subject, topic, and area of interest, we will provide you with top-notch services. Our professional staff is here to help you with anything and everything. Is it possible for me to pay someone to write my assignment? With the help of the professional & expert writers at Virtual Assignment Help, yes it is. We will help you write a paper that will secure you good marks and will keep the academic burden off of you. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICE? We employ expert and qualified writers who are the masters of their craft. They can finish a paper on any topic and help you with the best work well within the deadline. When you choose a writer for assignments, you are handing out your future grades to someone else. Therefore, you need to make sure that they are the right fit for you. We have the top professional authors. We ensure that our paper quality meets your requirements and you get the best assignment help online.   Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed You know what your professor demands and we are to follow any guidelines or instructions that you give to us. One of the major reasons for our success is that we use the individualized approach and focus on fulfilling your demands and requirements. We will help you write my assignment for me online, following your instructions to the tee.   Quick Results Virtual Assignment Help is also a great accounting assignment writing service. Another thing that teachers hate is late submissions. We never got beyond the deadline set by our client. Rather, we make sure that we deliver you the tasks well before the deadline so that you can easily submit it to your professor and get high scores. We help you with all kinds of papers, essays, dissertation, thesis, and other tasks. All our writers have high-degrees in their fields and are capable of handling any type of assignment you send their way pretty easily. From assignments on cybersecurity to tough mathematics questions, they will help you with everything that is under the Sun. It is very easy to buy assignment. You get various online writing service ranging from projects writing to research papers and assignment on Virtual Assignment Help. We are here to give you a helping hand.   24/7 Support Whenever you are in need of assistance with your homework, you can contact our free customer service. Our customer support team is available 24/7 for you along with our live chat option on our page. Hit them up with any queries that you have, and you will get a courteous and prompt response without having to wait for long. We work hard and use all our resources to ensure you are happy and content. You also get free revisions and our full support. Why do we keep assuring you that our authors are the best? Well, it is because they are the one with your future marks in their hands. You need skilled, professional, and educated writers and we are here to help you with that. Just ask our authors, do my assignment for me and you will be done! All of our assignment writers have experience in completing papers in various niches. Furthermore, our writers are native English speakers and have excellent writing skills. Check the ratings, talk to the prospective writers and be on your way to a bright future! We will help you write your assignment on time. We strive for the satisfaction of our clients as we are experts in this field. You will not be disappointed when you ask our authors, can you do my assignment? We give quality work to our clients. We build a great working relationship with our clients. As college students, we are often worried about our finances and are short of cash. In such a case, we can’t afford to spend money on academic writing platforms. However, Virtual Assignment Help provides with reasonable and affordable rates as compared with other assignment writing services; you will be satisfied with the rates. You get qualified & professional help at affordable rates. We will help you finish your writing assignment. You don`t have to worry "who will write my law assignment for me" any more.
2022-7-26
Use props
jaden davies
New

Pakistan

Virtual Assignment Help is the best assignment writing service and the writers finish the tasks provided by the students in a highly efficient manner. We provide you top-quality academic assignments to boost your grade and overall performance. You can use our authors to receive your assignment help.
Regardless of the subject, topic, and area of interest, we will provide you with top-notch services. Our professional staff is here to help you with anything and everything. Is it possible for me to pay someone to write my assignment With the help of the professional & expert writers at Virtual Assignment Help, yes it is. We will help you write a paper that will secure you good marks and will keep the academic burden off of you. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICE? We employ expert and qualified writers who are the masters of their craft. They can finish a paper on any topic and help you with the best work well within the deadline. When you choose a writer for assignments, you are handing out your future grades to someone else. Therefore, you need to make sure that they are the right fit for you. We have the top professional authors. We ensure that our paper quality meets your requirements and you get the best assignment help online.

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
You know what your professor demands and we are to follow any guidelines or instructions that you give to us. One of the major reasons for our success is that we use the individualized approach and focus on fulfilling your demands and requirements. We will help you write my assignment for me online, following your instructions to the tee.

Quick Results

Virtual Assignment Help is also a great accounting assignment writing service. Another thing that teachers hate is late submissions. We never got beyond the deadline set by our client. Rather, we make sure that we deliver you the tasks well before the deadline so that you can easily submit it to your professor and get high scores. We help you with all kinds of papers, essays, dissertation, thesis, and other tasks. All our writers have high-degrees in their fields and are capable of handling any type of assignment you send their way pretty easily. From assignments on cybersecurity to tough mathematics questions, they will help you with everything that is under the Sun. It is very easy to buy assignment. You get various online writing service ranging from projects writing to research papers and assignment on Virtual Assignment Help. We are here to give you a helping hand.

24/7 Support
Whenever you are in need of assistance with your homework, you can contact our free customer service. Our customer support team is available 24/7 for you along with our live chat option on our page. Hit them up with any queries that you have, and you will get a courteous and prompt response without having to wait for long. We work hard and use all our resources to ensure you are happy and content. You also get free revisions and our full support. Why do we keep assuring you that our authors are the best? Well, it is because they are the one with your future marks in their hands. You need skilled, professional, and educated writers and we are here to help you with that. Just ask our authors, do my assignment for me and you will be done! All of our assignment writers have experience in completing papers in various niches. Furthermore, our writers are native English speakers and have excellent writing skills. Check the ratings, talk to the prospective writers and be on your way to a bright future! We will help you write your assignment on time. We strive for the satisfaction of our clients as we are experts in this field. You will not be disappointed when you ask our authors, can you do my assignment? We give quality work to our clients. We build a great working relationship with our clients. As college students, we are often worried about our finances and are short of cash. In such a case, we can’t afford to spend money on academic writing platforms. However, Virtual Assignment Help provides with reasonable and affordable rates as compared with other assignment writing services; you will be satisfied with the rates. You get qualified & professional help at affordable rates. We will help you finish your writing assignment. You don`t have to worry who will write my law assignment for me any more.
2022-7-26
Use props
jaden davies
New

Pakistan

accounting assignment writing serviceVirtual Assignment Help is the best assignment writing service and the writers finish the tasks provided by the students in a highly efficient manner. We provide you top-quality academic assignments to boost your grade and overall performance. You can use our authors to receive your assignment help.

Regardless of the subject, topic, and area of interest, we will provide you with top-notch services. Our professional staff is here to help you with anything and everything. Is it possible for me to pay someone to write my assignment With the help of the professional & expert writers at Virtual Assignment Help, yes it is. We will help you write a paper that will secure you good marks and will keep the academic burden off of you. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICE? We employ expert and qualified writers who are the masters of their craft. They can finish a paper on any topic and help you with the best work well within the deadline. When you choose a writer for assignments, you are handing out your future grades to someone else. Therefore, you need to make sure that they are the right fit for you. We have the top professional authors. We ensure that our paper quality meets your requirements and you get the best assignment help online.

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
You know what your professor demands and we are to follow any guidelines or instructions that you give to us. One of the major reasons for our success is that we use the individualized approach and focus on fulfilling your demands and requirements. We will help you write my assignment for me online, following your instructions to the tee.

Quick Results
Virtual Assignment Help is also a great <a  rel="external">accounting assignment writing service</a>. Another thing that teachers hate is late submissions. We never got beyond the deadline set by our client. Rather, we make sure that we deliver you the tasks well before the deadline so that you can easily submit it to your professor and get high scores. We help you with all kinds of papers, essays, dissertation, thesis, and other tasks. All our writers have high-degrees in their fields and are capable of handling any type of assignment you send their way pretty easily. From assignments on cybersecurity to tough mathematics questions, they will help you with everything that is under the Sun. It is very easy to buy assignment. You get various online writing service ranging from projects writing to research papers and assignment on Virtual Assignment Help. We are here to give you a helping hand.

24/7 Support
Whenever you are in need of assistance with your homework, you can contact our free customer service. Our customer support team is available 24/7 for you along with our live chat option on our page. Hit them up with any queries that you have, and you will get a courteous and prompt response without having to wait for long. We work hard and use all our resources to ensure you are happy and content. You also get free revisions and our full support. Why do we keep assuring you that our authors are the best? Well, it is because they are the one with your future marks in their hands. You need skilled, professional, and educated writers and we are here to help you with that. Just ask our authors, do my assignment for me and you will be done! All of our assignment writers have experience in completing papers in various niches. Furthermore, our writers are native English speakers and have excellent writing skills. Check the ratings, talk to the prospective writers and be on your way to a bright future! We will help you write your assignment on time. We strive for the satisfaction of our clients as we are experts in this field. You will not be disappointed when you ask our authors, can you do my assignment? We give quality work to our clients. We build a great working relationship with our clients. As college students, we are often worried about our finances and are short of cash. In such a case, we can’t afford to spend money on academic writing platforms. However, Virtual Assignment Help provides with reasonable and affordable rates as compared with other assignment writing services; you will be satisfied with the rates. You get qualified & professional help at affordable rates. We will help you finish your writing assignment. You don`t have to worry who will write my law assignment for me any more.
2022-7-26
Use props
fans5c38b2ec
New

India

The communication with the university homework help expert who helped me with data analysis homework help was very poor. I expected some updates during the improvement of the homework. Even the data analysis homework help expert you assigned me never communicated. As much as the homework was completed on time and the grade was good. I expected suitable and continuous communication. I get fulfillment by knowing that there is good progress in my work. I want to send you another homework but only if you promise that I will be updated on the progress of the work continuously. I currently need data analysis homework help from experts who could provide me with data science homework help and networking homework help. https://www.abchomeworkhelp.com/ ... ering-homework-help
2022-8-25
Use props
Jenny110
New

Pakistan

I have read some of your blog's content. I have saved your webpage in my favourites and will visit it again later.
pay someone to do my assignment
2023-5-2
Use props
Jenny110
New

United Kingdom

I appreciate your thoughtful compliments. That the blog was useful and enlightening for you is wonderful news. When it comes to reducing stress and increasing productivity in the classroom, history homework services just can't be beat. With the help of experts, kids may make their homework piles smaller, which frees up more mental space for them to concentrate on learning the content and doing well in school. Thank you so much for the advice; I'm certain that many people will also benefit from using assignment writing services. Good luck with all your schoolwork! I appreciate your help.

2-13 13:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules