Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3's Flight Recorder
40733 34 2015-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I'm wondering if someone can help me figure out how to access the flight recorder information on the Phantom 3? The user manual says to connect the P3 to the computer with a micro  usb cable and open the dji pilot app. But i don't see a pilot app for the pc any place.  I'm also wondering why the P3 has 2 micro usb ports? 1 on the camera gimble and the other on the frame?

Dji or anyone please give me some assistance with this, I will include a screen shot of the manual for good measure...

Thank You,

Mark
Screenshot_2015-05-12-22-46-24-1.jpg
2015-5-12
Use props
meolsen
lvl.1

United States

I'm following this, too.  I see that there is an app for the Phantom 2, maybe it is an artifact or something yet to come?
2015-5-13
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Personally, this is sort of a "spooky" area. Perhaps it's a marketing thing, maybe it's a language thing, maybe DJI is pushing too far too quickly.

There are two (2) USB ports on the P3. Assuming the only difference between the P3 Pro and the P3 Advanced is the camera, it should be exactly the same on both crafts. The two USB ports are both microUSB variety. One of the ports is on the opposite side of the gimbal from the SD card holder. It is apparently used primarily to read data/media from the card.

The other port is still somewhat mysterious - at least to me. It is on the front of the aircraft, slightly hidden behind a rubberized flap, just below the logo. From my own, limited experience (I've had my P3Pro for about a week now), this port has *only* been used to access Pilot Log data - sort of.

One day, while searching for pilot log data, I opened the "support" tab on the DJI web site and was relatively quickly involved in a "chat" with a DJI rep. After a few queries back and forth I determined that either (a) I was too clueless to understand what I was being told or (b) the tech's command of English and its accompanying idioms were woefully lacking. This particular tech told me to plug into that USB port (the one hidden by the little rubber flap) to access the pilot log data.

Well, I had tried that once before and all I received was a not-very-illuminating response that I needed some kind of Windows driver. I conveyed that info back to the technician. The internet or the tech "pulled the plug" and that chat was history. Fast forward to a couple of days later.

In one of the menus for the DJI Pilot App (has anyone *ever* seen a manual or help file for the application?) I came across something that looks like "Enter Pilot Log Data Mode." Following the on-screen instructions (in the DJI Pilot App) I connected a cable between my PC and the microUSB port on the P3, Presto, chango - magic - sort of. A rather huge array of files was transferred from the craft to my PC. They are apparently dated pilot logs - in a format unreadable by anything I have on my PC. Apparently, each time you fire up your P3, one of these files gets created. If you actually fly (I've spent a lot of time on the ground playing with menus and settings - many functions require that you be connected to the craft for these menus to even function), the files get much, much larger.

So I ended up with these supposed log files that don't do me any good. However, all is not lost.

When you open the DJI Pilot app, there are several icons at the bottom of the screen. The icon on the far right is for User Center. Once you've established an account (and therefore a login), when you sign in, you'll be greeted by a screen that has three icons at the bottom. The middle icon will invoke a list of your pilot logs - at least for the events in which you actually took off and flew. There are options available to see the actual flight path (and replay it) on a map.

The time/date sequences on the logs look suspect - I've yet to see anything in the world of the Phantom that calls for a date/time sync/setting. When I process the video from a flight, there's a brief glimpse of a date/time stamp in the bottom left-hand corner (reminiscent of a GoPro or Mobius time/date stamp) but the dates and times I've seen do not appear to have anything to do with my time zone!

And that, essentially, sums up my knowledge of flight logs - as it pertains to the Phantom 3.
2015-5-13
Use props
ed_rington
lvl.1
United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-13 19:07
Personally, this is sort of a "spooky" area. Perhaps it's a marketing thing, maybe it's a language t ...

I just got my Phantom 3 going, and don't see an icon that lists pilot logs.  I see three 'grayed out' icons that I cannot select (photos/videos...).

What am I doing wrong?
2015-5-13
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
United States

ed_rington Posted at 2015-5-14 11:50
I just got my Phantom 3 going, and don't see an icon that lists pilot logs.  I see three 'grayed o ...

I'm using Android v1.1.0

Start the app and you'll see four icons at the bottom of the screen:
Camera - Director-Store-User Center
Touch "User Center"

Now I have three icons at the bottom. The one in the middle resembles a transmitting tower.
Those are your flight records.

If you've never been in the User Center before, you'll have to establish a log-in.

Hope this helps.
2015-5-14
Use props
ed_rington
lvl.1
United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-14 22:12
I'm using Android v1.1.0

Start the app and you'll see four icons at the bottom of the screen:

I did as you suggested, but when I got into the last screen (by selecting 'user center') I see these three icons:

Videos
My Films
Photos

None of which are selectable (all 'greyed out').   

There is no icon with a transmitting tower on it.

I have a login.

Is there something that I have to turn on somewhere else?   
2015-5-14
Use props
ed_rington
lvl.1
United States

ed_rington Posted at 2015-5-15 01:29
I did as you suggested, but when I got into the last screen (by selecting 'user center') I see the ...

Also, I did the procedure to download the 'logs' to my PC.  But they are just files sitting there.  There is no app for the pc to look at them with??   So I know there are 'logs' created by the Phantom.  But not what to do with them.
2015-5-14
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
United States

I did as you suggested, but when I got into the last screen (by selecting 'user center') I see the ...

Turn on something else? Not that I'm aware of. Without even going into the app, I can see the icon for the User Center. Once I enter the user center, there are those three icons at the bottom.

I'm using an Android version of the DJI Pilot app - v1.1.0

Not sure why we're not both looking at the same thing. I was frustrated as hell initially. I had an older version of the app. It was all that was available via GooglePlay. To get the current version I had to jump through some hoops. I downloaded the latest version from the DJI web site. Then I installed on both my mobile device and my PC a little app called AirDroid. It allowed me to drag and drop the app into my mobile device and I was finally seeing everything I was supposed to see while flying.
2015-5-14
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
United States

Never thought to ask - have you actually flown your P3 yet or only turned it on while on the ground to access the app?
2015-5-14
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-13 19:07
Personally, this is sort of a "spooky" area. Perhaps it's a marketing thing, maybe it's a language t ...

The USB Port behind the rubber flap is the "old" USB Port every Phantom2 had. It was used to connect the quad to the assistant software. This assisntant software for Windows PC and MAc is gone because you have the APP now. Now this port is used to get access to the internal memory card which is installed under the Phantom 3 mainboard. The flight logs are saved on that card. For the P2 assistant software you needed the DJi USB driver, maybe this is the case here as well.  
2015-5-14
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
United States

Daninho Posted at 2015-5-15 02:57
The USB Port behind the rubber flap is the "old" USB Port every Phantom2 had. It was used to conne ...

Well, the good news is I have actually used this port to retrieve the pilot logs. The bad news is the logs are in a format that I have yet been able to open. I saw a demo recently where some guy used the files and the Flyitchi web site to convert those files to CSV format and opened them in Excel. I haven't been able to figure out the Flyitchi web sit. It is apparently devoted to having a P2 fly automated flight plans. Since this P3 is my first DJI product, I'm out in left field on that site and its use.
2015-5-14
Use props
ed_rington
lvl.1
United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-15 03:21
Well, the good news is I have actually used this port to retrieve the pilot logs. The bad news is  ...

aburkefl:
   Thanks for the help.
   I'm using an iPad, which gives me the results that I have mentioned.  I downloaded the iPad app 3-4 days ago from the Apple store.   It is version 1.1.1.
  So I decided to try my Android phone.  The pilot app there is 1.1.0.  When in the 'User Center' mode, it shows only "Album" at the top, and one "Cached Video" icon.

Do I need a 'login' on both the iPad and the Android?  I set it up on one, the iPad I think.

The pilot app version numbers I have are the same as those on the 'downloads' section of the P3 web page.

This is frustrating.
2015-5-14
Use props
ed_rington
lvl.1
United States

ed_rington Posted at 2015-5-15 04:19
aburkefl:
   Thanks for the help.
   I'm using an iPad, which gives me the results that I have men ...

Oh, and I have flown it several times.  Even since I started trying this task.
2015-5-14
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
United States

ed_rington Posted at 2015-5-15 04:19
aburkefl:
   Thanks for the help.
   I'm using an iPad, which gives me the results that I have men ...

I'm under the impression that once you have a login, you have a login - I wouldn't think it would matter which device you used to access it. The User Center probably has no idea you're using an iPAD and I'm using a Galaxy 5.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas as well.
2015-5-14
Use props
tejones777
lvl.1

United States

Okay, I think a lot of people are confused by the FLIGHT LOG files.   This is confusing for a number of reasons, but please let me tell you what I know.  

First, there is a log file that is written during each flight onto the PHANTOM 3 itself.  It is possibly written to that "secret" microSD card that you can see if you look into the phantom 3 battery compartment, just under the phantom 3 motherboard.  Those files are named FLY???.DAT or something similar, and are a binary file, that so far, there is no software, other than in-house software at DJI where the DJI technicians read the files, and can tell if you caused a crash, or if the phantom crashed due to a warranty bug.  If you complain that your phantom fell out of the sky, with no warning, and not because of your fault, the DJI support technicians will ask you to send them the last 3 files to them, and they will decode them, and find out if it was operator error, or if the phantom malfunctioned.  It's sort of a black box recording.  This may actually be encrypted by a java-encryption algorithm, which is slightly different than the usual NSA encryption algorithms, and if you search the internet, and DJI Phantom/Inspire technical forums, you'll maybe even see some talk about them.  Note, that DJI over the years has made many products that generate DJI files, namely the *.DAT files made by some iOSD device, and those DAT files have a program called "data viewer" or something like that, which has been released in various versions (I have 1.1 and 1.4) but that data viewer program doesn't seem to read the Phantom 3/Inspire FLY???.DAT files at all.  Don't go through all the trouble of finding those data viewing programs, they just won't work.  One more thing, for these *.DAT programs, I'm not certain they are actually encrypted.  There is a rumor that they are encrypted, so that DJI, and only DJI, can read them, and find out what black-box info they contain.  It's been said that will keep users from "faking" a *.DAT file showing the phantom crashed through no fault of their own, or could be so law enforcement could ask DJI to decode information from a phantom used in illegal activity, to find out lots of the secret information about where it's been, and what happened.  But there is one forum entry which shows the FLY???.DAT files actually has just CANBUS packets from the various sensors and controls, and is not encoded.  I kinda believe this, because if you "strings" the *.DAT files, you can see little bits of readable information, instead of random bits like you'd expect if it was encrypted.  I certainly hope, at some point, someone can decode and use these *.DAT files, as they are the most important.

Now to get these *.DAT files, you need to go into the DJI PILOT application, and go to settings, and there's a place where you can turn on "flight log access" or something like that, which puts your phantom into a funny mode, where the gimbal beeps and looks down, and then if you plug a USB cable into the microUSB port under the rubber flap on the front of the phantom, it will look like a thumb drive full of all of the FLY???.DAT files.  But of course, I know of no program that can read these, and their only confirmed use is the send the last 3 of them to DJI if you're hoping to get them to buy you a new bird (but most likely, the best you'll get is a 30% discount off your next Phantom.)

Okay, that's the *.DAT files on the phantom itself.

Now there's another, much more usable log file, called the *.txt files.  These are on your tablet (android or IOS) and are under the directory for DGI then the subdirectory DJIPILOT then the subdirectory of FLIGHTRECORDINGS or something like that ("DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord" to be more specific.)  The IOS people are often having problems finding these files, as apple products don't have a lot of software allowing you to hack into the internals, but they're easy to find on android tablets/phones with a simple "FILE" reading utility (one comes free with all android devices.)  Now these recordings, named *.txt, are the ones that the "FLYLITCHI" program on the internet can read, and convert to a comma separated data file (CSV) which actually is formatted well enough you can use it with DASHWARE which adds your telemetry data to the video.  The postings about the FLYLITCHI converter (http://flylitchi.com/logs) suggest this *.txt file not only has GPS data and time, altitude, speed data, but a huge amount of telemetry information, including gimbal positions of the transmitter, to prove if you've been causing the Phantom to crash, or if it just spontaneously crashed.  It's a huge file, so I'm not surprised.  It seems from the postings, that there is a ton of information in those *.txt log files.  

Now, the DJI pilot application on your phone/tablet seems to probably read these *.txt files, but maybe it reads the FLY?????.DAT files, and prints telemetry, and maybe even gimbal (control sticks on the transmitter) information.  Actually, the Android version of DJI PILOT (currently 1.1.0, I think) does not show the position of your transmitter gimbals, but the IOS version (currently 1.1.1, I think) seems to show the positions of the transmitter's gimbals, as it plays back the flight log.  I don't know if DJI is trying to reward those poor Apple customers who couldn't fly their Phantom due to a missing IOS application, or if the next update of DJI Pilot for the phantom will also have this transmitter position display, but for now, Android users don't get the full program capabilities.

The people who made the flylitchi log converter, apparently aren't divulging their secrets on how they are reading the *.txt files, to pull telemetry information out.  They probably have plans of incorporating that into a profit making product, as they make some Phantom-3 flight software already, and I'm sure would like to get a bit of payment for all their hard work.  

If I'm wrong about this summary of the "secret log file" information, please let me know.  More details about the secret microSD memory card in the battery bay, the flylitchi converter, and the other gobs of information in the *.txt files, and the FLY????.DAT files on the phantom, can be found on searching this or the several other forums.  (PHANTOMPILOT and RCGROUPS.)

I'm seriously hoping someone, somewhere, will come up with a FLY????.DAT file reader, or that someone will come out with a good *.txt file reader (not online, and not limited to the few data pieces that the flylitchi converter shows.  Supposedly, the data format information for the *.txt files is in the SDK for the phantom 3 (or inspire?) so anyone who has access to that, could make a simple data converter.

- tj.
2015-5-14
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I was puzzled by that for awhile until I did some digging.  Check out the Screen Captures I included in this post So, what do we do with the Aircraft Micro-USB Port now? (access Flight Data)...
2015-5-14
Use props
tejones777
lvl.1

United States

gil Posted at 2015-5-15 13:11
I was puzzled by that for awhile until I did some digging.  Check out the Screen Captures I included ...

Yes, I saw your screen captures.  You have a lot of FLY???.DAT files.

I'm hoping someone, sometime, figures a way to decode those files.  Rumor is that they are actually encrypted, so only DJI (or special DJI software) can read them.  That theoretically could be so that customers don't fake up flight logs, to try to blame DJI for their crash, and so that law enforcement agencies could examine the data with DJI help.  I think DJI had many *.DAT files for other products in the past (for the iOSD products) which were encrypted, and could only be read with some DATA VIEWER software available on the DJI web sites.  But many customers have tried the DATA Viewer software fot the iOSD products, and the software can't read our Phantom 3 log files.

I'm not sure these FLY???.DAT files are really encrypted.  I think if you look at the binary data, there's enough ASCII stuff and some patterns that should appear to be completely random without patterns if you were to encrypt it.  But I really don't know.

I'm hoping someone with more time than me can look into these FLY???.DAT files, and figure a way to decode them.  They would have great telemetry information for use with DASHWARE.  And it's better than the *.txt files that go to the android/ios device, because if you used groundstation, or lost radio contact with your Phantom, you may not get the data in the *.txt files, but it would still be found in the FLY???.DAT files.

- tj.
2015-5-15
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
United States

tejones777 Posted at 2015-5-15 20:42
Yes, I saw your screen captures.  You have a lot of FLY???.DAT files.

I'm hoping someone, sometim ...

Tonight, while you're asleep, a secret door on your Phantom will open. A bunch of little guys suited in armor like Greeks sneaking into Troy will deploy to your alarm system. A phalanx of these tiny soldiers will disable your alarm while another platoon of soldiers unlocks the back door.

Personally, I think these guys are getting their marching orders from that little USB port. Doesn't seem to be much good for anything else, huh? DJI is still mum on the subject.

LOL

Apparently that USB port *was* used in some of the latest versions of the Phantom 2. Maybe eventually we'll get lucky and some neat function(s) will be available through that port. Apparently that port provides access to an internal (non-user accessible) SD card.
2015-5-18
Use props
Dean58
lvl.1

United States

Hello testing ability to post
2015-7-10
Use props
Dean58
lvl.1

United States

SOLUTION TO FINDING FLIGHT RECORDER PAHNTOM 3.  Hello, I would like thank  everyone for all of your posts.  It helped me figure out this solution.  Start up transmitter and drone (UAV). Open pilot app. Open USER CENTERE. You see three grayed out icons at the top.  Photos,  Videos, My Films. This process has been described in these other posts.  Here is the solution!  Look down at the bottom of this sceen and you will see three tiny icons. They look like incidcators but when you push on them, they actuaaly work.  The two playing cards icon on the left is for the current screen.  The bust of the man icon is for your acccount, click on it, pretty intersting.   Here cones the good part.  The center icon has a paper airplane just like the drone indicator in the pilot app.  It has a green dot led off of its right nose.  Press on that.  New screen opens up. You may at first see nothing but your name and a grey icon of yourself up to the left of the screen.  At top  center it says "Flight Record"  In that top white-gray bar to the right is a cloud icon.  Push on that and watch the cloud produce every flight record you have ever flown.  It really is prettty amazing.  Push one one of them and watch your google map record of your flight.  All aspects of the flight are recorded and displayed. There is a play button at the bottom.  To the left on the bottom bar is an R\C icon.  It plays back every stick comand during the flight.  Hmmm very interesting actually.  You have no control over the fact that every flight you make is recorded to the CLOUD!!!!  So everything you do is recorded for DJI and big brother to take a look at.  Not sure how I feel about all of that.  But the playback of all of your flights is delightful.  Next back on main screen of flight recorder you will see an icon for every video that you shot,  they are listed under "Moments".  Hope this is helpful, I would never have been able to figure this out without other people's posts that gave clues to the solution.
2015-7-10
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

tejones777 Posted at 2015-5-15 11:47
Okay, I think a lot of people are confused by the FLIGHT LOG files.   This is confusing for a number ...

tejones777,

Thanks for the information,  I have been "lurking" for the last two weeks trying to get the verification email to show up, long story.. so I can post.   My first post!  

Very informative and interesting!
2015-7-10
Use props
Dean58
lvl.1

United States

SOLUTION TO FINDING FLIGHT RECORDER PAHNTOM 3.  Hello, I would like thank  everyone for all of your posts.  It helped me figure out this solution.  Start up transmitter and drone (UAV). Open pilot app. Open USER CENTERE. You see three grayed out icons at the top.  Photos,  Videos, My Films. This process has been described in these other posts.  Here is the solution!  Look down at the bottom of this sceen and you will see three tiny icons. They look like incidcators but when you push on them, they actuaaly work.  The two playing cards icon on the left is for the current screen.  The bust of the man icon is for your acccount, click on it, pretty intersting.   Here cones the good part.  The center icon has a paper airplane just like the drone indicator in the pilot app.  It has a green dot led off of its right nose.  Press on that.  New screen opens up. You may at first see nothing but your name and a grey icon of yourself up to the left of the screen.  At top  center it says "Flight Record"  In that top white-gray bar to the right is a cloud icon.  Push on that and watch the cloud produce every flight record you have ever flown.  It really is prettty amazing.  Push one one of them and watch your google map record of your flight.  All aspects of the flight are recorded and displayed. There is a play button at the bottom.  To the left on the bottom bar is an R\C icon.  It plays back every stick comand during the flight.  Hmmm very interesting actually.  You have no control over the fact that every flight you make is recorded to the CLOUD!!!!  So everything you do is recorded for DJI and big brother to take a look at.  Not sure how I feel about all of that.  But the playback of all of your flights is delightful.  Next back on main screen of flight recorder you will see an icon for every video that you shot,  they are listed under "Moments".  Hope this is helpful, I would never have been able to figure this out without other people's posts that gave clues to the solution.
2015-7-11
Use props
paul.timon
New

Ireland

Dean58 Posted at 2015-7-10 21:07
SOLUTION TO FINDING FLIGHT RECORDER PAHNTOM 3.  Hello, I would like thank  everyone for all of your  ...

I don't see what you describe ....
4 icons at the bottom of the screen:
Equipment - Library - Explore - Me.  
2015-10-12
Use props
adalesandro
lvl.1

United States

Have you guys tried http://healthydrones.com ? They have a way of getting this data from the DJI app alone. You upload it to their site and it reveals a ton of information about your flight, battery condition, signal strength, etc. I found it to be very interesting and informative. Of course it could be different data...
2015-10-12
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

paul.timon Posted at 2015-10-12 14:20
Equipment - Library - Expl ...

Ah Grasshopper... you are looking but not seeing.

DJI_Pilot_Screenshot.jpg
2015-10-12
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

paul.timon Posted at 2015-10-13 02:20
Equipment - Library - Expl ...

Paul,
   This is an old thread prior to our current DJO GO App. Dean's post is referring to our GO App Flight Record that today is reached from your initial Camera View screen but the aircraft icon is now up in the upper left corner....
2015-10-12
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-12
Use props
ag0n
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

As for data uploading to "the cloud" - How many of you read all the fine print?  Didn't think so.  I don't necessarily, but I DO remember seeing a short blurb that indicated something to the effect that any and all flight data is, or can be kept by DJI.  Spooky, but could be considered a CYA move on their part.
2015-10-12
Use props
aeroglenltd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 337953 ft
United Kingdom

terrylewis Posted at 2015-10-12 21:54
Paul,
   This is an old thread prior to our current DJO GO App. Dean's post is referring to our GO ...

Gil is right. I hunted for mine having found it by chance several weeks ago. The manual only confuses - forget it. As indicated, get to the Home screen on the DJI Go app and look in the top left corner. That tiny icon, a triangle with a vertical line through it and an upturned saucer on its head is what you need. You will see all of your flight data here. Click on it and there you are. THe flight listing which appears is good as you can click on it to see the original map of the area flown, do replays etc.

This is how it is on an Android 4.4 system anyway.
2015-11-26
Use props
jos.stover
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28255 ft
Netherlands

My problem is that there are not any flights recorded. I've been flying today several times, but there are no recordings There used to be some but after vieuwing I've deleted them. Ever since no flights have been recorded. How come?
2016-2-28
Use props
NoneYet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104708 ft

United States

Dean58 Posted at 2015-7-10 09:42
Hello testing ability to post

you posted
2017-2-20
Use props
JDB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188451 ft
New Zealand

aeroglenltd@aol Posted at 2015-11-26 10:00
Gil is right. I hunted for mine having found it by chance several weeks ago. The manual only confuses - forget it. As indicated, get to the Home screen on the DJI Go app and look in the top left corner. That tiny icon, a triangle with a vertical line through it and an upturned saucer on its head is what you need. You will see all of your flight data here. Click on it and there you are. THe flight listing which appears is good as you can click on it to see the original map of the area flown, do replays etc.

This is how it is on an Android 4.4 system anyway.

Thanks so much for the info on how to find the flight logs.  Amazing, great watching the replay of the flight route and controls, performance.  Stunned at how much technology DJI has managed to fit into this package (my P3S) for the price.
2017-2-24
Use props
nathanellis
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-3-29
Use props
Shabi
New

United Kingdom

Hi
I'm new to the drone world...
What kind of data is included in the data log files? only telemetry? any other info about the drone?
Thanks
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Shabi Posted at 2017-4-18 09:39
Hi
I'm new to the drone world...
What kind of data is included in the data log files? only telemetry? any other info about the drone?

You may want to post this question in the appropriate section. It won't really be viewed here.
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules