2495 31 2018-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I bought a used Mavic pro  today i did some test to see if everything is allright..
After 5 minutes  in my second flight  the return home  function was triggered.(i did not do that) .i canceled it.
but i what ever i did its keeps triggering the return home function..at least 10 times.??

I managed to overule it finaly and land  it my self ,  after restarting the aircraft its behaves normal again?
Whats going on?

UPDATE: i can' t fly anymore auto land kicks in directly after take off....

UPADTE : Problem SOLVED:

The controller was damaged, so i replaced it.
2018-5-24
Use props
jbuz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5305 ft

United States

Disconnected" is displayed in the DJI GO app when the remote controller is not connected with the mobile device. Do the following to fix this issue:
1. Ensure that your mobile device is on the approved devices list on DJI's website.
2. Check if the mobile device is connected with the remote controller. Please reconnect the USB cable or try connecting with a different cable or USB port.
3. For Android devices, turn on "USB Debugging" under Developer options. If "Disconnected" is still displayed, check if the remote controller is charging the mobile device. If it is, "Only charge the mobile device" is selected in USB options. Please turn on Camera (PTP) under USB computer connection.
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

mobile is connected,  i see live view ...
2018-5-24
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

jbuz Posted at 2018-5-24 10:39
Disconnected" is displayed in the DJI GO app when the remote controller is not connected with the mobile device. Do the following to fix this issue:
1. Ensure that your mobile device is on the approved devices list on DJI's website.
2. Check if the mobile device is connected with the remote controller. Please reconnect the USB cable or try connecting with a different cable or USB port.

Disconnected do not trigger RTH. Aircraft Disconnected do.
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. Thank you for choosing DJI. I am sorry that the RTHF function keeps on triggering. I just want to ask is there any error message showing on the application? The reason why the RTHF triggers are because the RC and the Drone lost its connection and if the GPS on the location is weak. Thank you.
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

But the problem is not disconnected but the automatic return home that is triggered..
2018-5-24
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

Upload your flight log .TXT file http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and post it back.
2018-5-24
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-24 11:16
Good day. Thank you for choosing DJI. I am sorry that the RTHF function keeps on triggering. I just want to ask is there any error message showing on the application? The reason why the RTHF triggers are because the RC and the Drone lost its connection and if the GPS on the location is weak. Thank you.

GPS signal newer trigger RTH or has newer done so on any of my Dji drones.
2018-5-24
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2018-5-24 11:16
Disconnected do not trigger RTH. Aircraft Disconnected do.

If the AC looses connection to the RC I think for 5 seconds it will trigger RTH.  How many bars does your RC have to AC and does it ever lose connection?  Also what is the battery level at when RTH is triggered and how far out are you?  Please upload your log here so we can get specifics.  http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-5-24
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

SparksBird Posted at 2018-5-24 11:28
If the AC looses connection to the RC I think for 5 seconds it will trigger RTH.  How many bars does your RC have to AC and does it ever lose connection?  Also what is the battery level at when RTH is triggered and how far out are you?  Please upload your log here so we can get specifics.  http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Yes and display Aircraft Disconnected. If it display just Disconnected it's the phone/tablet which is disconnected and there for do not trigger RTH.
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

oke i will upload a flight log tommorow. have to make a fresh one because dont know witch one is the correct one...
2018-5-24
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

From what you said it seems the problem occurred during the last flight. did you try to check whether the problem persists during every flight?
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/DPH8AIPT80BY88AKUXYC/
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/4RIQ0KQCZ2BGZ9A3KZZU/
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

in the second file, just after takeof  auto landing kicks in??
2018-5-24
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
United States

It shows that you are hitting the RTH button.  I wonder is your RTH button stuck pushed on the controller?  Check the button on the controller and see if it feels depressed down.  Also you sure your not accidently hitting the RTH button instead of the take off button in the DJI Go 4 app?  What smart phone device are you using?
2018-5-24
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
United States

RUDIMAN Posted at 2018-5-24 12:59
in the second file, just after takeof  auto landing kicks in??

It almost sounds like the button is stuck depressed on your controller.  Maybe a faulty RC.
2018-5-24
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
United States

If the button seems fine I would refresh the RC firmware connecting to your PC using DJI Assistant.  Make sure your controller and AC are both updated with the latest and if they already are do a firmware refresh on both of them.  
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

ok thanx, nope button feels not stucked... i will do the firmware refresh tommorow,
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

OK I did an refresh on both firmware.. No luck it al..  After takeoff , landing kicked in immediately , canceling is possible but 1 second later it happens again..  I used my crystal sky (instead of my Samsung s7) this time but no difference. When I connect my phone through wifi and don't use the controller everything seems fine.   
Unfortunately this not rules out an defective mavic... So or my controller is not working correct, or.. the mavic reciever  is wrong.  :-(
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

hmm found  a treath with exact the same problem..but no answer  :  https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... ke-off.33400/page-2
2018-5-24
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Tried several things now, downgraded firmware calibrate the  controller, even opened the control removed the switch board , clean it, put it  back  together...nothings helps...   bollocks!
2018-5-25
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

last  log from my crystal sky:   http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/S7TWP01INIMMNPL99F90/
2018-5-25
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

RUDIMAN Posted at 2018-5-25 05:33
last  log from my crystal sky:   http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/S7TWP01INIMMNPL99F90/

What happen if you change RTH to Hover?
Just watch out for any unexpected movement from the drone.
I'm still on 4.1.0100 FW and 4.1.18 app and see no reason for updating as most new update have been more or less to correct MA missing or added parts in program.
I'm on Samsung S7 and have not had any errors just few hi wind warning and one RTH in 7 months use, but I don't test the distance.
2018-5-25
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

iam afraid the is something wrong with te controller.. i did another test with wifi and everythings is oke... tommorow i meet someone and then i test with a different controller.
2018-5-25
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

RUDIMAN Posted at 2018-5-25 07:02
iam afraid the is something wrong with te controller.. i did another test with wifi and everythings is oke... tommorow i meet someone and then i test with a different controller.

It looks like the RTH button on the RC is giving signal to RTH any time it want.
There could bee something which prevent it to go back out.
2018-5-25
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

i took the remote apart, it looks good , its sounds good, and yes its beeps... I realy hope another remote will fix this thing... when this is a bird problem i'am screwed.   Lets hope for the best, tommorow i know more
2018-5-25
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

I found a lot of similar problems concerning the autoland RTH problem on the the internet  unfortunately most of the topics are ending without any solution. That's a waist of time... How come people  asking everything and hoping for help, and  on the end there not helping anybody just wasting your time...
2018-5-25
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
United States

How long have you had your MA?  Still should be under warranty?  I would open a case with DJI and get it replace to be honest.  Seems like a defective controller which was my original assessment and still is.  
2018-5-25
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
United States

Sorry I see that it is a used MP.  Where did you buy it used?  I would get my money back if you still can or have them replace your controller whoever you got it from.  That is probably why they sold it to you
2018-5-25
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

i bought the MP without a controller, so i found a used controller but.. no warranty :-(  I almost sure its the controller that  causes the problem, Tomorrow i try another... i let you know... Thanks all for your concerns
2018-5-25
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Oke problem solved. I tried (en bought)  another controller and every is fine again.  Thanks all for the advice
2018-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules