Spectacular Fiji in 4K!
1170 8 2015-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joffadan
lvl.1

Australia

Recently I was lucky enough to spend a week in Fiji with my family (and the Inspire). Here are some shots from the trip!

2015-5-12
Use props
alexmarnas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 606237 ft
South Korea

Just breathtaking video!

Great job!!!

Looking forward to take some nice shots with mine next week in Mauritius.

2015-5-12
Use props
kinsonlai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69662 ft
Hong Kong

Awesome footage, got to add Fiji to the bucket list now lol
2015-5-12
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Excellent Footage...Thanks for sharing...
2015-5-13
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Nice work...Hope to hit Bora Bora sometime in my life...Nice filming respectful of others and you could see that you were looking at filming Safely and Responsibly...Look forward to seeing more of your work...
2015-5-13
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

DAMN!!! How jealous I am!!

Great footage man!! What a nice place!

You should now tell that your inspire 1 is part of the family, in my case I wont travel without it.

Cheers!
2015-5-13
Use props
JKT
lvl.4

United States

great video, how did you do to take that shot with the bird going out the door
2015-5-13
Use props
Joffadan
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks all for the great comments.

As most here would know, it is not an easy task travelling with all of this gear (especially lithium batteries etc) just to put together 2 minutes of footage. So to get some great feedback makes it all worth while!

I have been flying RC machines for AP purposes since 2009 and it has certainly come a long way in that time. I love my inspire, it's like they thought of everything that was a pain about flying traditional fpv setups, and made it easy. It really is a joy to fly.

Wildcat, all of the people you see in the video are my family so I flew a little bit closer than I normally would. I don't go anywhere near the general public when I fly, it's just not worth it. Bora bora sounds like a fantastic spot to film!

FromADronesEye, we travel quite often so I'm used to bringing something to fly most holidays, but the inspire just takes things to a whole new level.

JKT, I switched to atti mode, put the inspire on the ground in our room, opened the doors as wide as they would go (I was lucky they opened quite wide) and pretty much just took off and flew it out line of site. No tricks!
2015-5-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful scenes. Great work
2022-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now