2445 2 2018-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseb52401b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708658 ft
Bulgaria

Hello,

I bought an Ocusync Air Unit and DJI Goggles RE. The goggles were turned on by someone at the store and activated. Currently, I have no idea if they are in FCC or CE mode. How can I check their current regulation setting? Furthermore, I plan to visit the US really soon and I would really like to switch to FCC and get some nice range. My setup includes a 2.4GHz radio, so I am forced to use the Ocusync in 5.8, which in CE is limited to 700m.

I read in another post that connecting the Ocusync and the Goggles to DJI Assistant 2 will automatically set the country code and therefore the FCC mode, but it is unclear to me where does it take the country code from? Is it my DJI account country setting, or my computer Region and Timezone setting, or IP address Geo Tagging?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the country code will be set automatically when connected with DJI Assistant 2, which depends on the IP address of your PC.
2018-5-25
Use props
fanseb52401b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708658 ft
Bulgaria

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I am often flying in the mountains with no devices near me, so I was thinking to use FCC mode in such areas. Can I use US VPN to force my IP to be in the USA and therefore forcibly set the FCC mode?
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules