Don't buy dji products
3971 83 2018-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

A CW Posted at 2018-5-26 11:43
I sent him the link to upload his flight records and nothing - told you it was a troll. DJI Susan explained the situation - it's pilot error. I have no idea why the OP has even wasted everyones time opening this thread - what does he expect us to do? Sell our perfect drones LOL Not in a million years sunshine!

I thought maybe he was a kid not knowing what to do.

He knew he lost his drone and it was his own fault, and wanted to waste everyones time.

Anyways we had a good chat yesterday on his Thread. You made me laugh so much A CW !

2018-5-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kirby Harrison Posted at 2018-5-26 04:41
Hi i can uoload the image i need you to see do u have an email please

Sorry, we do not have authorized email address for now. Please kindly upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and share us the link in PM, we'd like to check.
2018-5-29
Use props
djiuser_TUORP6NoHwRd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58540 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-29 01:45
Sorry, we do not have authorized email address for now. Please kindly upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and share us the link in PM, we'd like to check.

@ Kirby
The reason that DJI think that you were in Norfolk is because they mistakenly took your longitude to be East of the meridian rather than west, which is near the centre of Leicester.
2018-6-5
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

djiuser_TUORP6NoHwRd Posted at 2018-6-5 10:43
@ Kirby
The reason that DJI think that you were in Norfolk is because they mistakenly took your longitude to be East of the meridian rather than west, which is near the centre of Leicester.

Yeah, I knew there was some misunderstanding with DJI. Kirby told me about it. I tried to help with creating Images from Google Maps.

I posted some maps on this Post to show from his co-ordinate that he was West of Leicester !

Have a Good Night Mate !

2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules