Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Slow blinnking red light on Gimbal main board.. Not Light for MSD
1564 3 2018-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GpQOX7Wrf6LA
lvl.1

United States

Good Morning -

I have a P2 Vision Plus that recently has developed a red blinking light on the gimbal main board (I think that's what it's called anyways) It's the board that the cables from the copter connect into for the gimbal/camera.

Anyhoo, there are 2 LED's on this board.. 1 is for the Micro-Sd card and the other well quite frankly I'm not sure what it's for. None the less I recently had to change the cable and the LED for the Micro-SD card is green when the card is inserted so that part is working but on the opposite side of the board there is a flashing red light that has a steady 1 blink, it's not solid, it don't blink in a sequence, it just blinks 1 time steadily. I can't take photos, I can't control the gimbal/camera, I can't see any video feed.

I have updated the Zen IMU, and the Camera and still no change...

Does anyone have any insight on what this blink is for and what it means?!
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. Could you upload a short issue video for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether it can be figured out remotely.
2018-5-27
Use props
racinma9872
lvl.1

United States

I couldn't add it straight to this post so I uploaded it to my google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... mEli7SNdfwYui8S6Rus
2018-5-28
Use props
Mistral37
lvl.1
France

hi, same issue! up?
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules