DJI GO 4 with iPad Mini
5801 3 2018-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GOSpark
lvl.2

I have an old ipad mini (model A1432) that i would like to use for my spark, but for some reason the DJI go 4 app wouldnt let me install it, saying that its not compatible. the ipad runs on ios 9xxxx. Any ideas on how i can go about being able to install it? thank you
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I understand that you want to use your iPad mini model A1432 on your Spark and you are not able to download the DJI Go 4 application on your iPad. I looked at the mobile device compatibility list Spark and was not able to see the I found out that the iPad mini model A1432 is not included on the list. I'll be sending you the list of compatible mobile devices.

iOS Version v4.2.12.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus.
Android Version v4.2.8.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S8, Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20.

*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.

I hope this list can help. Thank you.
2018-5-25
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Hi Go, make sure that the IPad has enough Processing Power to record Video Cache too. I bought an IPhone 7+ just for the Drones.

To receive calls I use a Windows Phone, but like Android they tend to Crash a lot, so I wanted something Powerful and Reliable.

I went for the IPhone 7+ as it has 256GB HardDisk and 3GB Ram inside + A Very Good Processor almost same Specs like IPhone 8+ just for a Lower Price.

2018-5-25
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

It won't work with the original iPad mini.. only the models 2, 3 or4  
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules