Feature suggestion for DJI (DJI please read!): audio PING!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
freund7
lvl.1

United States

[size=14.6666669845581px]You know when you start up the Phantom, it makes a serious of musical notes. Well, wouldn't it be nice if we could assign one of the bottom controller buttons to make those sounds. That way, if it lands in thick trees we could listen for its location.

[size=14.6666669845581px]You could even have a download shop, assuming it can play other musical notes, so that you could get the PH3 to play music.  

2015-5-13
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

I don't know about the P3 playing music , but being able to have it make noise on command is a great idea. It could be enabled from the app.
2015-5-13
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

dmwierz Posted at 2015-5-13 18:46
I don't know about the P3 playing music  , but being able to have it make noise on command is a gr ...

Several months ago I crashed a remote control airplane into a huge magnolia tree. I happened to have a 20+-foot extension ladder in the back of my truck (the trees and I had become very familiar!). We erected the ladder up into the tree where we hoped we could climb high enough to retrieve the plane. The leaves were so thick we couldn't see the plane at all. I dashed back down the little clay road to where we had our base of operations and retrieved the controller/transmitter. We wiggle waggled the ailerons and rudder and could hear the servos. In just a few more seconds, that was enough noise to retrieve the plane.

Wondering, if your drone crashes, what are the odds the battery stays with the craft to power the emergency beacon?
2015-5-13
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Great idea!! Listen up DJI! I would so like this emergency beacon

2015-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules