Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO INFORMATION
767 6 2018-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Good Day DJI,  I received a call from DJI Technicians in California (Tom) that they were sending my CrystalSky back to me. I have no information in regards to tracking number etc. This was may 24th @ approx 7:15pm. EST. my case number is  1763822-LOS1X9 . Tom told me he would send me a email, but I have not heard anything as of yet. Thank you for your time!

2018-5-26
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Shipping sometimes takes several days for some reason.
2018-5-26
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-5-26 06:36
Shipping sometimes takes several days for some reason.

That is ok, but they should have sent me a tracking number so I can keep informed when it will be delivered. In the "PROGRESS INQUIREY" it has no information either. TDJI Tech said he would send me a email 2 days ago.
2018-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tom, per the case number, the CrystalSky was just received two days ago, the damage assessment, the quotation, the repair etc haven't been conducted, therefore, it hasn't been shipped out yet, we will make an investigation about why you were promised the device was sending back to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-26
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-26 19:24
Tom, per the case number, the CrystalSky was just received two days ago, the damage assessment, the quotation, the repair etc haven't been conducted, therefore, it hasn't been shipped out yet, we will make an investigation about why you were promised the device was sending back to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Mindy, My CrystalSky was received in Grapevine Texas DJI Service dept., on May 15th, 2018. May 23, 2018 I spoke with a Mickey (from DJI Support)  she said " Your CrystalSky was sent to California because the repair could not be fixed in Grapevine Texas." She also said she would put it in for advanced repair ( a head of the line) so that it would be repaired soon. May 24th I received a call from DJI support in California from a Tom who said my CrystalSky will be returned. I have not received any tracking number or any information on my CrystalSky.
2018-5-27
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-26 19:24

This is from the UPS tracking Mindy.
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the details, we are so sorry for the hassle, your case will be escalated to the appropriate team to look into and speed up the process, we will also keep an eye on it and hope you will get it back as soon as possible.
2018-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules