Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 not connecting
5851 14 2018-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trailblazer5715
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1821880 ft

I have downloaded DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4 onto my Windows 8 PC but it will not see my Mavic Air or the RC. When I look at hardware in the control panel indications are missing or unrecognized drivers. Any ideas what the correct drivers are and where I can get them (or any other ideas)? I have already tried an uninstall and  reinstall of DJI Assistant 2. Thanks for any help you can provide.
2018-5-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Try another usb cable or another pc
2018-5-26
Use props
Trailblazer5715
lvl.4

I don’t have another PC to try but will try a different cable although this cable does transfer images and videos. Thanks.
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear the difficulties. I will forward you a driver for trying if you are interested in. Please let me know if you would like to try. Thank you.
2018-5-27
Use props
Trailblazer5715
lvl.4

Yes I would like to try another driver. Thanks.
2018-5-28
Use props
saviour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-27 22:47
Sorry to hear the difficulties. I will forward you a driver for trying if you are interested in. Please let me know if you would like to try. Thank you.

Could you send it to me too please?
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Trailblazer5715 Posted at 2018-5-28 03:42
Yes I would like to try another driver. Thanks.

The driver is sent via DM. Please connect the RC to the PC and keep the RC powering on when installing the driver. Then restart the DJI Assistant 2 and the RC and connect again. See if it helps.
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

saviour Posted at 2018-5-28 04:42
Could you send it to me too please?

Yes, I had sent the driver via DM. Please refer to my reply on 7#. Hope it works for you.
2018-5-29
Use props
Trailblazer5715
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-29 19:54
The driver is sent via DM. Please connect the RC to the PC and keep the RC powering on when installing the driver. Then restart the DJI Assistant 2 and the RC and connect again. See if it helps.

Thanks for the link and instructions. I was finally able to try it and was successful connecting to my Mavic Air and completing a calibration but the RC was not recognized. This accomplished my goal of calibration but would consider it a plus if it would also connect to the RC. Thanks.
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Trailblazer5715 Posted at 2018-6-3 06:32
Thanks for the link and instructions. I was finally able to try it and was successful connecting to my Mavic Air and completing a calibration but the RC was not recognized. This accomplished my goal of calibration but would consider it a plus if it would also connect to the RC. Thanks.

If you had tried the RC driver I provided but it doesn't work, you might need to check the driver of your PC. Or you can try another PC if it is convenient.
2018-6-4
Use props
joe_gadget
lvl.4

Australia

Same - mavic recognised but not the controller. had to update the controller via wifi.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

joe_gadget Posted at 2018-6-4 05:11
Same - mavic recognised but not the controller. had to update the controller via wifi.

Update the RC via WiFi also works. I had also PMed you the link to the driver just in case you need it. Please refer to my reply on7# when installing it. Thank you for your attention.
2018-6-6
Use props
Jerkman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197054 ft
United States

I am trying to connect my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 to the DJI Assistant 2 application but am also having no luck.  I am seeing a message that my Phantom's vision system needs to be recalibrated.  I've tried on two Macs and also on a Windows VM with no luck.  I see the message that says I need to plug my device in, which I do, and the message never goes away.  I am able to browse files on the Phantom's memory card through the connection.  Any ideas?
2018-8-30
Use props
Jerkman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197054 ft
United States

Jerkman Posted at 2018-8-30 08:43
I am trying to connect my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 to the DJI Assistant 2 application but am also having no luck.  I am seeing a message that my Phantom's vision system needs to be recalibrated.  I've tried on two Macs and also on a Windows VM with no luck.  I see the message that says I need to plug my device in, which I do, and the message never goes away.  I am able to browse files on the Phantom's memory card through the connection.  Any ideas?

OK, the problem was that I was using the incorrect version of the Assistant 2.0 program.  I didn't realize that there were different versions for the different models.  As I'm flying a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, I needed to grab the Assistant version from https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads

Stupid mistake, I know....
2018-8-30
Use props
djiuser_L5eXMdiRkK7R
New

Seychelles

Hi
I'm currently using window 8 and I have downloaded the mavic assitance 2 for my mavic 2, but the window is not recognise my drone.
Any idea. Please
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules