DJI doesn't honor guarantee
478 4 2018-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky views
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6178 ft

Two out of the three batteries cleary do not work from my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo. DjI refuses to live up to their 14 day gaureentee. I have been pushed around for 3 weeks never getting a straight answer. Its been a nightmare. They are asking me for flight info. WHy should I spend MORE time trying to prove to them they sent me a defective package. I sent them back the entire combo so DJI can see the defective combo themselves. Customer service constantly needs to "speak to a supervisor" or "order info from another department. This has been going on for weeks still with no resolution. Im losing money and time each day. . ITS Simple. Stand up to your product and either refund me or replace with a NEW Mavic combo.  
2018-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1751953-N1Q5Z9, it is not just the batteries which need to be replaced, but also many other parts need to be repaired. Per the damage assessment, the drone has the sign of crash, therefore, we need to figure out what may cause the accident by data analysis, if it is a warranty case, we will provide warranty service according to DJI After-Sales Policy.
Our supervisor has sent you email for more data for a Data Analysis so that we may be able to file for an Invoice Dispute. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
2018-5-26
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Did you crash it prior to your warranty claim?
2018-5-27
Use props
OrthoDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246342 ft
United States

How does a drone crash relate to battery malfunction?  Is DJI trying to say the batteries were damaged by the crash?  If so, that seems it should come with an explanation of how so, otherwise it comes across as just trying to dodge the warranty based on a “possibly related” event.

How,do,two batteries get damaged in one crash?
2018-5-28
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Defective batteries and drone damage are two different things. The OP claimed defective batteries yet he returned the entire package. DJI found evidence of a crash and want to investigate. Why would they replace only the batteries and return the package, including what they perceive as a crashed drone?
2018-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules