Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New owner help gimbal problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1qkKlCLfGMKU
lvl.1

United States

Just got my referbushed Phantom 3 Pro. After charging everything and downloading the Go app I went through the setup. The gimbal is alwasy moving. Is it possible that my drone and control re not communicating? I also have a question about connection between the Ipad mini and the controler. Do they comunicate by wifi or do I need to find a patch cord?
Thanks
John Schoenauer
2018-5-26
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

If this is the first time your setting the drone up then you might want to calibrate everything through the app.

Yes the iPad and controller connect via a usb cable.
2018-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Congratulations on your new drone. For the first time setup, it is recommended to calibrate the IMU and compass of your aircraft. You may check the video below for your reference. Also, you needed a lightning cable to connect your iPad mini to your remote controller.

2018-5-27
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Have you found the manual and the other neat downloads for your quad?
2018-5-27
Use props
djiuser_1qkKlCLfGMKU
lvl.1

United States

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-27 04:11
Have you found the manual and the other neat downloads for your quad?

Thanks for your help.I noticed that most controllers in the videos have 2 USB inputs mine only has 1.
Now I will have to find a cord. I downloaded and printed the manual.
John Schoenauer
2018-5-27
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

djiuser_1qkKlCLfGMKU Posted at 2018-5-27 16:06
Thanks for your help.I noticed that most controllers in the videos have 2 USB inputs mine only has 1. [view_image]
Now I will have to find a cord. I downloaded and printed the manual.
John Schoenauer

I must admit i don't know much of the P3's, i just from your post could figure out that you might could need the links from above.
It sure is strange with that USB, the manual say there would be one micro and one standard USB port, could it be that it is not really a P3P but one of the other ones? sometimes there seem to be some confusion of some of the models, but i am sure someone else can specify if you could post some closeups of the aircraft/gimbal and controller.

Hope you will get some quality time with your purchase.
2018-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules