722 5 2018-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chub1962
lvl.2
Flight distance : 644915 ft
Australia

Dear DJi,
After one year (and two warranty replacements later), I have experienced my first crash. I have lodged case [size=1.8]CAS-1798528-F7Z0D2.  While I do not believe it was my fault ( I was landing via iphone/wifi and when 10 feet off the ground, the Go App it came up with a warning about cancelling auto-landing - I tried to stop that, but it basically flew straight up about 80 feet and into tree branches, resulting in a crash).  The gimbal cable snapped and some propeller nicks, but otherwise okay.  I am less concerned about the cause than I am that am travelling overseas for a month in just over two weeks and need to ensure I have a repair/replacement before then (please!!!!!!)

Is there anything I can do to expedite.  I don't have a return post label, but could print out the last one with the new case number to send to our local DJI support in Melbourne, Australia.  If I hear nothing in the next few hours, I will return the aircraft as suggested.

Any help you can offer to resolve this quickly woould be much appreciated.  

cheers,
Carl.
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Carl, we will inform the team to send the shipping label to you as soon as possible if your address is qualified for it, but it is still unable to promise the drone will get back to you before your vacation since the shipping and delivery cannot be guaranteed, we will do our best to expedite the repair process. Hope everything will go smoothly.
2018-5-27
Use props
chub1962
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-27 19:17
Carl, we will inform the team to send the shipping label to you as soon as possible if your address is qualified for it, but it is still unable to promise the drone will get back to you before your vacation since the shipping and delivery cannot be guaranteed, we will do our best to expedite the repair process. Hope everything will go smoothly.

Thanks Mindy!
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The shipping label should have been sent to you, please send in at your earliest convenience and hope you will get it back as expected.
2018-5-28
Use props
chub1962
lvl.2

Thanks Mindy for checking up...great service as usual!  I received the label about two hours ago and posted it within 20minutes. Thanks again!
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

chub1962 Posted at 2018-5-28 18:38
Thanks Mindy for checking up...great service as usual!  I received the label about two hours ago and posted it within 20minutes. Thanks again!

You are welcome. If there is anything else we can do, feel free to contact us.
2018-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules