Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Doesn't Move but Camera Works (NEED HELP)!!
1261 6 2018-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2233be10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288461 ft
United States

Hello Everyone,

The other day I crashed my drone and I bent the yaw arm on the gimbal. At this time, when I would started it up it would freak out and would shake and freeze in a weird position. I looked up on YouTube different things that it could be and tried the simple fixes. Nothing worked. So I ordered a new arm/ribbon cable. I changed out the bent arm and cable. When I put everything together the motors in the pivot points on the gimbal didn't move and the inputs from the controller didn't do anything.

I could see the video feed though. I went and got another new cable and the exact same thing is still happening. Any help is much appreciated. I can't afford to send it in and I can't afford getting a new camera/gimbal in one. Any help would be greatly appreciated or links to different videos/order repair stuff. TIA
Screenshot_20180525-221040.png
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry to hear the troubles. The aircraft performance cannot be ensured after the crash and we do not suggest to disassemble at your end. I'd advise to start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-27
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Id go ahead and look at the boards inside and make sure there wasn't anything that popped off or came detached. You could also carefully take the backing off the camera and check to make sure everything is connected there as well. Do this all at your own risk however.
2018-5-28
Use props
djiuser_GIrKuA4k9MZz
lvl.1

Netherlands

I have the same problem, did you solve it?
2018-8-10
Use props
fans2233be10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288461 ft
United States

djiuser_GIrKuA4k9MZz Posted at 2018-8-10 02:42
I have the same problem, did you solve it?

No, did u fix yours? I really missed out on some awesome flts this past weekend. I need to get mine repaired asap.
2018-9-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

fans2233be10 Posted at 2018-9-3 16:00
No, did u fix yours? I really missed out on some awesome flts this past weekend. I need to get mine repaired asap.

What are fits? Pics

RedHotPoker
2018-9-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Double post?

This is not the greatest news to read, or learn about.

It sounds as though the gimbal has a problem.

Short of having it replaced, not sure what to say.

The gimbal does naturally warm up though.

RedHotPoker

2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules