DJI Go app keeps crashing
674 3 2018-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kimo sabi
New

United States

Hey I am using my iPhone X iOS 11.3.1 with an osmo mobile 2.  I was attempting to make a 1 minute video but it got stuck at 100% and it gave me the error messsage “output video failed”. Now the app will not even start up & keeps crashing. I do not have all of the videos saved, is there any other option than deleting the app and re installing dji go to get the app working again?
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kimo, sorry for the difficulties, please connect your iPhone to iTunes in your computer and export the footage under DJI Go---hg300 storage, it is still recommended to re-install the APP to have a try.
2018-5-28
Use props
Kimo sabi
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-28 00:50
Kimo, sorry for the difficulties, please connect your iPhone to iTunes in your computer and export the footage under DJI Go---hg300 storage, it is still recommended to re-install the APP to have a try.

Thank you soooo much! Greatly freaken appreciate your help!! I was able to retrieve all the videos and pictures!! A pain to get everything back to the iPhone but well worth the trouble. Again thank you Mindy
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kimo sabi Posted at 2018-5-28 13:00
Thank you soooo much! Greatly freaken appreciate your help!! I was able to retrieve all the videos and pictures!! A pain to get everything back to the iPhone but well worth the trouble. Again thank you Mindy

Glad to know you were able to retrieve the footage and the pictures, please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules