Quickshots Gone!
9381 21 2018-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeepJK&MavicPro
lvl.1

After the new update on the app DJIGO 4 version 4.2.16 the Quickshots feature disappeared from the flight modes. I've already checked all the firmware on the batteries, controller, app, and the Mavic Pro and Quickshots is still gone. Is anyone else having this problem?

2018-5-27
Use props
JeepJK&MavicPro
lvl.1

Quickshots is Gone!

After the new update on the app DJIGO 4 version 4.2.16 the Quickshots feature disappeared from the flight modes. I've already checked all the firmware on the batteries, controller, app, and the Mavic Pro and Quickshots is still gone. Is anyone else having this problem?
2018-5-27
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

I would agree, just had a quick flight to check, and no longer available on my iOS devices, iPhone 6S Plus and iPad Pro 9.7 running iOS 11.3.1.

However it is available on my Nexus 7 Android device.

Something for DJI to sort out very quickly I would think.

2018-5-28
Use props
ldgjGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 392795 ft
Netherlands

Weird! The MA is not in "sport mode"?
2018-5-28
Use props
spookster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

quickshots are available as usual on current firmware/android app for my mavic pro.
2018-5-28
Use props
JeepJK&MavicPro
lvl.1

Aardvark Posted at 2018-5-28 00:08
I would agree, just had a quick flight to check, and no longer available on my iOS devices, iPhone 6S and iPad Pro 9.7 running iOS 11.3.1.

Yes, the problem is happening with my iPhone 6s and ipad Mini 3. I hope DJI gets this fixed ASAP
2018-5-28
Use props
JeepJK&MavicPro
lvl.1

I got it fix! What I ended up doing was reinstalling the current firmware.
2018-5-28
Use props
JeepJK&MavicPro
lvl.1

2018-5-28
Use props
ldgjGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 392795 ft
Netherlands

ldgjGuy Posted at 2018-5-28 00:34
Weird! The MA is not in "sport mode"?

Strange but nice you have fixed it. Enjoy flying!
2018-5-28
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

JeepJK&MavicPro Posted at 2018-5-28 20:14

Thank you for sharing your firmware fix.

It turned out a bit different for me.
Because I wasn't sure if you were referring to aircraft firmware or perhaps the DJI Go 4 App', I thought I would start with the easiest.

So started with iPad, a quick check before un-installing DJI Go 4 V4.2.16,

And quickshots was there, at this point I'd done nothing other than check; and discovered exactly the same with my iPhone 6S Plus.
So there must have been some change after I initially installed DJI Go 4 V4.2.16, or between yesterday morning and this morning (I installed V4.2.16 as soon as it was released one week ago, but not fully tested).

The bottom line for me is that I have not changed anything and quickshots is now available (although untested as yet).

I wonder if DJI can remotely change our profiles to disable/enable functionality ?
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear you have figured this out. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2018-5-28
Use props
Mac Arthur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 267625 ft
Spain

Me pasa lo mismo, me aparece el QuickShot pero está vacio, no están los modos inteligentes de vuelo, he instalado la ultima versión del firmware tanto en el dron como en el mando, además el al móvil (android) tengo también la última versión de DJI GO4, al ver que no los tenía he intentando poner versiones anteriores pero es como si hubiese grabado mi perfil y ahora no me aparecen los modos inteligentes en QuickShot, a ver si alguien puede dar luz sobre el asunto.
Gracias
2018-8-4
Use props
Mac Arthur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 267625 ft
Spain

The same thing happens to me, the QuickShot appears to me but it is empty, there are no intelligent flight modes, I have installed the latest version of the firmware in both the drone and the remote control, in addition to the mobile (android) I also have the latest version, Seeing that I did not have the intelligent flight modes I have tried to put previous versions on the DJI GO4 phone but it is as if I had recorded my profile and now smart modes do not appear in QuickShot, to see if anyone can shed light on the matter .
Thank you
2018-8-4
Use props
TX99517
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274649 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just noticed today I don't have quickshots options.  I was going to try them as I was in a wide open area.  
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TX99517 Posted at 2018-8-4 17:59
I just noticed today I don't have quickshots options.  I was going to try them as I was in a wide open area.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, may we have the version of your firmware as well as the application? Would it be possible if you can provide the screen-shot? I would like to clarify that the RC is not on sports mode right?
2018-8-5
Use props
TX99517
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274649 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ll have to look it all up when I have time. Not near the bird at the moment.
2018-8-5
Use props
Kianchi
lvl.1
Guam

DJI Tony Posted at 8-5 13:31
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, may we have the version of your firmware as well as the application? Would it be possible if you can provide the screen-shot? I would like to clarify that the RC is not on sports mode right?

Hello, I’m using version 4.3.9 of the DJI Go 4 app, iPhone 6S v 12.1.1, aircraft/ Remote control version 01.04.0500.

I’m unable to see the Quickshots icon.

What RC mode enables these features?

THANKS
2018-12-22
Use props
Kianchi
lvl.1
Guam

Kianchi Posted at 12-22 03:16
Hello, I’m using version 4.3.9 of the DJI Go 4 app, iPhone 6S v 12.1.1, aircraft/ Remote control version 01.04.0500.

I’m unable to see the Quickshots icon. [view_image]

Turns out I accidentally turned the RC to “Sport” mode (the button on the right side of the RC.
2018-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kianchi Posted at 12-22 03:32
Turns out I accidentally turned the RC to “Sport” mode (the button on the right side of the RC.

Hi, thanks for the updates. Glad that you were able to found out what seems to be the problem. Please let us know if you need our assistance again. Thank you for the continued support and have a safe flight always!
2018-12-24
Use props
sankalpverma
New

United Kingdom

JeepJK&MavicPro Posted at 2018-5-28 20:14

I use iphone 6s plus and face same issue. quick shot option is not visible. how did you reinstall the firmware mate ?
2020-7-22
Use props
sankalpverma
New

United Kingdom

mavic mini  on dji fly app @ iphone 6splus , quick shot option is not visible. any idea if  I can fix it myself ? or do I need to wait for dji to release new app verion or firmware version ?
2020-7-22
Use props
UsernameCA
New

United States

Check if you are in sport mode.

I got stuck in sport mode where the toggle wouldn't work. Turning off Multiple Flight Modes in the settings then worked for me.
2020-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules