My Inspire to date
988 1 2015-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

It's been a few months now and a few firmware Updates later and I am still happy with my inspire 1 as it is around at around 95%
working.
Sure I might jump on here and the band wagon and bitch about the odd thing or two But all up it's been reliable and enjoyable
as much as one could expect from the early stages of UAV technoligy.
My y machine will not go into travel mode and maybe one of the future updates may fix this whow know's? Though it has advantages
with this issue like extremely low altitude flying/hover...I May* send it send it in for a look at or just wait it out and use it like it is.
I finally worked up the courage to try out the 'Return home' feature and was shock at how precise it is It worked as expected...I was expecting
to have to chase it all the way back too China but nope worked a charm, If only I could afford more batteries or if only there were batteries
that would last far longer.
I took it to a local large park for a birthday party and took footage with it High/Low altitudes without a single glitch or worry around other ppl
the other people were in awe watching the Inspire1 fly around so gracefully and had NO complaints Phew {:3_54:} And upon return home I made my
first real video with Adobe Premier Pro that took the breath away from my friends. Along with another short Today

2015-5-13
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

Me also no issues, just the duff batch of prop locks I got. That's what I'm putting it down to and make a habit of close inspection.

Battery's maybe cheap as chips Soon as due to DJI customer support, lack of it and the longest turn around ever for fixing bricked and damaged inspires, everyone will jump ship to another Manafacturer and cheap spares/battery's ....simpleeeeees
Are we going to see this video ?

PM me ! Oh that's right we can't.  <------ that's my new signature.
2015-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules