Does repair service really take this long?
504 1 2018-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KVCu1HtzgYzE
New

I'm curious about the experience of others.

This is the first time I had to send my Mavic Pro back to DJI for repairs, because of a problem with the gimbal (it's a common problem, the gimbal basically doesn't stop moving around, but forgot the name of it).

Now I bought it in Belgium, and I understand my drone is probably just one out of many. I bought it through the Media Markt which is a rather big dealer of electronics. They told me it would take about 3 weeks and now we're almost 1 month and a half further with still nothing. I don't know what the status is, except that the shop where I bought it said that it was still in repairs. They didn't understand either and had expected it to be back already.

I just have this feeling there's only a one-way communication from DJI, I recently called them and they said my reference number didn't exist and I had to contact my dealer.

Either way, I'm kind off stuck, which makes me more and more frustrated as I need the drone for some video jobs that I have to postpone even further now (and some already lost), which costs me more and more money...

Is this truly the quality of the repair service or am I just unlucky?

Guillaume

2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Guillaume, we are so sorry for the long repair time frame, could you please get the case number which should start with CAS-xxxxxx-xxxxxx from your dealer so that we could check the current status and help to escalate? Thank you.
2018-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules