915 4 2018-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Macabre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 390220 ft
Sweden

Here's a video of the problem:

The problem starts at 1:55 and is very visible at 2:10.
I'm not sure what to do about it. Everything is updated with the latest firmware, RC signal is at the maximum as well as about 20-21 GPS satelites connected. I even recalibrated everything from gimbal to EMU to compass and RC. Hell, I even changed the propellers to brand new. Also, as you can see on the trees in the video, there's almost no wind.
The drone is basically brand new. About 1 week old on above video. Never crashed. Is there a way to solve this?

2018-5-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

I have seen similar problem with my MPP; but it was caused by my fat-finger on left Joystick.  Despite swearing I was pushing straight forward, my fat-finger was pushing left joystick at slight angle.  Caused by concentrating to much on objective, and not enough on hand position.
2018-5-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

To the naked eye it looks like user input.
You can check if that is the case by looking at the flight logs from that flight.
First indication is the one you can see on your DJI Go 4 app (just click on the flight and it will play on your phone).
You can bring up the controls icons and see your input.
But since these look like subtle changes, maybe it is best to watch the real flight log.
You can upload them at phantomhelp here http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
And share the log with us

One thing I noticed when flying over grass, is that the lower sensors get confused.
So you can try and turn them off and see if the problem still persists.
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Macabre, sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, the joysticks of the Mavic Pro Platinum remote controller are very sensitive, you are recommended to practice it more. At the same time, if there is an issue of the drone, there will be an error message in the DJI GO4 app to let you what happened, so please keep close attention to the notification from the DJI GO4 APP, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know.
2018-5-29
Use props
Macabre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 390220 ft
Sweden

Alright, I'll give maybe joystick a bit less sensitivity and more practice, and if the problem persists I'll post data log.
2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules