Still Can't Clear Safety Notice
1083 6 2018-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eysFJZD8rlPR
lvl.1
  • >>>

Hi Guys,

I live near a recreational airport and about 75% percent of the time I get a Safety notice saying I must accept responsibliliy. The issue is I simply cannot select ÿes"so I can't clear the screen. I know this has been a known issue for over a year. Yes, my Iphone 5S is in standard screen mode not zoomed. Yes, I have tried to quit the app and reopen. There is nothing I can do to clear this darn safety notice! It is beyond frustrating. We have had a couple of firmware updates and software updates and despite this being a known issue there is not a fix. What? Really? Making it possible to select yes and clear the safety notice cannot be a huge hurdle for the programmers. Does anyone have any fixes or insight to what the heck is going on. I love the mavic and was about to buy and inspire but this is just stupid. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2018-5-28
Use props
djiuser_eysFJZD8rlPR
lvl.1
  • >>>

I have figured this out. It was actually my fault. lol Hate to admit it but it's true.
2018-5-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_eysFJZD8rlPR Posted at 2018-5-28 19:56
I have figured this out. It was actually my fault. lol Hate to admit it but it's true.

Glad you got it working. I use my 5s every now again. Getting through the notifications can be a pain.
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Glad to see you have figured this out. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-5-28
Use props
djiuser_eysFJZD8rlPR
lvl.1
  • >>>

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-28 23:05
Glad to see you have figured this out. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.

I'm embarrassed to say that I simply didn't see the little blue circles that needed to be checked. In my defense, they are small and if you screen is zoomed I don't think you can see them. Either way, I'm glad it works !
2018-5-29
Use props
Karjar
lvl.1

Canada

I had this same problem today. I didn’t even see this little blue circle. I was just continually pressing yes. And getting madder! Will look again next flight. Hard enough to see on an iPhone screen much less in sunlight and looking for little circles!
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_eysFJZD8rlPR Posted at 2018-5-29 06:37
I'm embarrassed to say that I simply didn't see the little blue circles that needed to be checked. In my defense, they are small and if you screen is zoomed I don't think you can see them. Either way, I'm glad it works !

We'll keep improving the experience and optimize the interface. Thanks so much for your feedback.
2018-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules