3031 7 2018-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
umeksman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26532 ft
Indonesia

Hi everyone

I'm going to China tomorrow, and I'm planning to bring my mavic pro with me. we're going to zhangjiajie and fuzhou. Do i need to register my drone to CAAC? and what else do I need to know. If you could share your experience, that would be great

Thanks!
2018-5-28
Use props
ChaosKnign
lvl.4
Flight distance : 402877 ft

Hi Umeksman!

I just got back from being out in China for a little over a month. Yes, you do need to register your drone with the CAAC.

To do that, you’ll need a mobile number, like pretty much everything else. If you’re not Chinese, it would take a couple of days to get a Mobile number approved (unless you get one in Shanghai or Beijing, maybe even other major cities). Just make sure you get a plan that accepts SMS’.

Once you have your mobile number, go to https://uas.caac.gov.cn and register there. They’ll send you an e-mail with a QR code that you need to put on your drone.

I have a QR code that points to a personal site with information on how to contact me, I just added the link to the CAAC registration number to my site.

Check out:
https://www.travelchinacheaper.com/flying-drone-china-regulations
For more info.
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. Thank you for that information. Very informative.
2018-5-29
Use props
fansffc14a2f
New

United States

ChaosKnign Posted at 2018-5-28 22:42
Hi Umeksman!

I just got back from being out in China for a little over a month. Yes, you do need to register your drone with the CAAC.

Thanks for this information.
I manage to register myself on the CAAC site using my son's cell phone who we're visiting in China.  But I'm unable to register my Mavic Pro drone.   When I go to the pull down menu for possible drones, under DJI (DaJiang Innovations), the Mavic Pro doesn't appear.  They only have three drones listed -- all of which weigh around 20+ pounds (assuming they're agricultural?).   It's impossible to enter drone manually b/c they only have pull down menus.  Do you have any tips on how to actually register the Mavic Pro?
2018-10-14
Use props
Brandy257
lvl.1

Hong Kong

HELP REGISTERING DRONE TO CHINA FOR 19.99 USD.  CONTACT:  BRANDYWANG@OUTLOOK.COM     BRANDY WANG www.linkedin.com/in/brandywang
2019-4-15
Use props
Brandy257
lvl.1

Hong Kong

HELP REGISTERING DRONE TO CHINA FOR 19.99 USD.  CONTACT:  BRANDYWANG@OUTLOOK.COM     BRANDY WANG www.linkedin.com/in/brandywang
2019-4-15
Use props
Brandy257
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I just spent 4 hours to help a Mexican friend to register her drone when she travels to China, during which I realized how hard it is for foreigners to do so if (normally) they can’t read Chinese and don’t have a Mainland Chinese mobile number. Especially the registration system has many bugs and you definitely will waste a lot of time reading Q&As as I did.   Therefore I am glad to offer the service at 19.99 USD per drone: Contact email:  BRANDYWANG@OUTLOOK.COM
2019-4-16
Use props
djiuser_1YBZUg2Bj6vh
New

India

If you want an easy hassle-free Dubai and emirates visa experience you could visit our website at  :

Emirates Visa Service
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules