Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin-S available to order at the DJI Online Store
2638 10 2018-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anita_Holder
lvl.2

Germany

Great news! The brand new DJI Ronin-S is now available to order at the DJI Online Store. I love the design and the features. "Designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the Ronin-S combines advanced stabilization, precision control, and manual focus control capabilities in a compact, single-handed form factor. With the Ronin-S, creators can shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move."

Here you can buy it directly at the DJI Online Store: Buy Ronin-S | DJI Online Store

Who will buy this? What are your expectations? Or is the purchase not worthwhile? Who prefers a DJI Osmo?

medium_1f3c6070-e9bd-432f-9e4a-db9f4ef63e97.jpg
2018-5-28
Use props
Claudia Fischer
lvl.3
Germany

Thank you for information. This looks so good. It’s about time the entered the space. Wonder if they will integrate the crystal sky monitor with it.

In Europe, the DJI Ronin-S is not yet available?
2018-5-28
Use props
Dinner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146647 ft

I got the reminder mail and clicked on the link 10 minutes later and the page said "sold out". Why is there no pre-order? Is it really sold out or just not available to buyers in Europe?
2018-5-28
Use props
fans1a23913a
lvl.1
Germany

Same for Germany - any information when it will be available?
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your attention to Ronin-S, yes, it is available in online store. If it is out of stock in some areas, please leave your email account in the purchasing page and we will send you email once it is in stock.
2018-5-29
Use props
Mafia16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-29 02:20
Thanks for your attention to Ronin-S, yes, it is available in online store. If it is out of stock in some areas, please leave your email account in the purchasing page and we will send you email once it is in stock.

Hi Mindi Just doble check the link, it have affiliate credits per purchase
2018-5-29
Use props
diegoe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 489 ft
  • >>>
Spain

in Spain, it can not be preordered either, it says that it is exhausted
2018-5-29
Use props
VLOGNOSIS
lvl.3
United States

I had a chance to test drive the S at a show, and was impressed. High quality build, good controls. See it in action in this video, starting at 8 minutes 36 seconds in.

2018-6-4
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Checking every day if it is already available to order...... but no luck ...    Any idea when there will be new stock?
2018-6-4
Use props
Dinner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146647 ft

its not really out of stock. there are just a few countries in which the ronin-s is not available now. didn't get an answer why though.
2018-6-5
Use props
Stabilized Pictures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 118806 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
I have an important photo and video professional trip to sweden and norway in july, I would need to be able to buy and get the ronin s before the end of june in France, will that be possible?
Best regards,
Alexandre Lamy
2018-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules