OM2 Motion T-lapse major glitch
965 5 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daniël van Deutekom
New

Netherlands

Hey!

I'm really desperate for help. Every time I use motion time-lapse with my Huawei P10, it crashes after some seconds. The app (I've got the Go app updated and well, and I haven't received a notification that i need to update my firmware) doesn't crash. It even keeps on filming. But the Osmo Mobile 2 goes back to the central position. Sometimes it succeeds in filming 1 minute straight, without these weird interruptions, but that's like 10% of the tries so far. I fear that it has to do with a Bluetooth connection loss. I can't select the Osmo from the Bluetooth list on my phone, although the app recognizes it. But perhaps that's how it's supposed to be.

Sometimes the app doesn't respond when I press the record button on my Osmo, and after some tries, suddenly it works. As if Bluetooth connection was lost or something. So perhaps this has to do with it.

And a different, but perhaps connected issue is that motion time-lapse records in 720p, even though I just before set the resolution at 1080p. Weird issue.

If someone has a solution: you're my hero! I need this feature for a professional videoclip.
2018-5-29
Use props
Daniël van Deutekom
New

Netherlands

The version of the app is v3.1.38

2018-5-29
Use props
Daniël van Deutekom
New

Netherlands

When I press "check for updates" in the general settings menu, a pop-up says "failed to receive firmware update information" even though my osmo is connected.
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sorry if you have to experience difficulties on your Osmo mobile 2, would you mind if may I ask what is your App version and firmware version? Please make sure that there is no other device aside from your phone and Osmo mobile 2 and also in regards to your concern about the motion Timelapse video quality as of the moment the resolution of Timelapse in Android mobile device is 720P, however, we will keep improving our app to provide the best quality. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-5-29
Use props
fans5bb2e0d0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84406 ft
Australia

Has anybody had a problem with the TL glitching with 5-10min in? It does this (image) then keeps on filming with it. I need help please
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Just a follow up, have you already tried to forget the Bluetooth Network of the Osmo Mobile 2 and reconnect back again?
2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules