Camera Compatibility
914 3 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KIKU
lvl.1
Estonia

Is there any chance that one day are Canon mirrorless cameras(canon m50) in compatibility list?
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi KIKU, thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, we will keep updating our compatible list, please pay attention to our website.
2018-5-31
Use props
Conrad Colman
New
Flight distance : 206211 ft
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-31 01:38
Hi KIKU, thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, we will keep updating our compatible list, please pay attention to our website.

Hi Mindy,

I'm sure you're getting a lot of messages about compatibility. I use the Olympus M5ii and am ready to purchase a Ronin S if you are able to make a compatible cable so I can use all the functions.

Thanks.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Conrad Colman Posted at 2018-6-1 08:09
Hi Mindy,

I'm sure you're getting a lot of messages about compatibility. I use the Olympus M5ii and am ready to purchase a Ronin S if you are able to make a compatible cable so I can use all the functions.

Thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, unfortunately, this camera is not in our compatible list. Actually, the camera within 3.6 kg weight, up 205 mm width and 150mm height can work with Ronin-S, but the control function may be unavailable, we will keep testing more cameras and lens to update our compatible list.
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules