IS ANYBODY HAPPY WITH THE NEW PHANTOM 3??????
5186 84 2015-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clive.cook67
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fantastic piece of kit, head and shoulders above the phantom 2 v plus. lightbiridge is incredible, I have flown about 15 times no issues at all and im on the latest firmware.
2015-7-6
Use props
docweiser
New

United States

I am extremely impressed, I come in here looking for clues that others have discovered already to further enhance my experience.  Last evening was my first non beginners mode flight and brought her up to 1300 feet with the only problem that my video did not save.  Sure it is the new SD card I put in - formatted and ready for next test today.  But this bird is a delight to fly!  I am using Samsung Galaxy tab4 - only issue I had was enabling usb error reporting which is easily fixed by finding device-build and tapping 7 times to expose developer options.
2015-7-6
Use props
uhayat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191421 ft
Pakistan

Flawless for me, on latest firmware/ios app
2015-7-6
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

So far so good, no complaints. I have Phantom 2 Vision plus, and Phantom3 Advanced. I wish they would come out with a camera with ZOOM lens though. The Phantom 3 is a awesome UAV.
2015-7-7
Use props
scott.rich
lvl.2

United States

70 flights and no real issues - - got the P3 originally with an extra battery and received my third battery yesterday.  Flew for an hour last yesterday evening and still loving every minute of it.  Now I need to speed a lot more time with Lightroom and Final Cut to work the picture end of things
2015-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules