Polar Pro App
511 4 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

i got the polar pro 3 filter pack, and downloaded the app they had in the box. Cant figure out how to use the app. Has anyone used it?

2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I understand you want to use the Polar Pro App on your drone. I am sorry to say that we do not have the tools to check 3rd party devices or applications. Just remember that once you use a 3rd party device on your drone. It might affect the performance of the drone and we will not be able to use the flight records on the 3rd party app to determine the cause of the incident if there is. Thank you.
2018-5-30
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-30 07:33
Good day. I understand you want to use the Polar Pro App on your drone. I am sorry to say that we do not have the tools to check 3rd party devices or applications. Just remember that once you use a 3rd party device on your drone. It might affect the performance of the drone and we will not be able to use the flight records on the 3rd party app to determine the cause of the incident if there is. Thank you.

I think that the Polar Pro App is made to chose the right filter.
Not to fly the Spark.
So don't worry, DJI Stephen ;-)
2018-5-30
Use props
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-30 07:33
Good day. I understand you want to use the Polar Pro App on your drone. I am sorry to say that we do not have the tools to check 3rd party devices or applications. Just remember that once you use a 3rd party device on your drone. It might affect the performance of the drone and we will not be able to use the flight records on the 3rd party app to determine the cause of the incident if there is. Thank you.

its funny that DJI Store would be selling the Polar Pro filter accessory, and then you dont recommend using 3rd party accessories.
2018-5-30
Use props
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-5-30 08:08
I think that the Polar Pro App is made to chose the right filter.
Not to fly the Spark.
So don't worry, DJI Stephen ;-)

i am aware of that, just wondering how to use their app. not for flight. App doesnt seem to work.
2018-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules