Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) -How to get?
1728 7 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GDS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 589393 ft
Thailand

Hi all,
I need to supply to the Thailand authorities an "SDoC" (Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity) for my Phanthom 4 Pro (Purchased in Thailand a year ago).
Can some one at DJI, or on this forum, tell me where I can obtain this SDoC?

2018-5-29
Use props
GDS
lvl.2
Thailand

Update:
The issue is with registering my P4P with the Thailand National Telecommunications & Broadcast Commission and seems to be that my 1 year old P4P is FCC standard, which in the printed specs, the transmitter power in the  2.400 - 2.483 GHz range, of 26dBm, is outside of Thailand's allowed power.

BUT, DJI have told me in an email that, when detected by GPS as operating in Thailand, it switches to CE mode and thus conforms.

I now have to somehow persuade DJI to give me an official document to that effect. One that the Thailand National Telecommunications & Broadcast Commission will accept, in order for me to be able to register my drone here in Thailand.
2018-5-30
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13875118 ft
  • >>>

GDS Posted at 2018-5-30 01:03
Update:
The issue is with registering my P4P with the Thailand National Telecommunications & Broadcast Commission and seems to be that my 1 year old P4P is FCC standard, which in the printed specs, the transmitter power in the  2.400 - 2.483 GHz range, of 26dBm, is outside of Thailand's allowed power.

There is a page on the DJI site about EU conformity and you can download pdfs for each item.
Maybe this helps since EU + Thailand are both CE?

https://www.dji.com/euro-compliance
2018-5-30
Use props
GDS
lvl.2
Thailand

Eric13 Posted at 2018-5-30 02:37
There is a page on the DJI site about EU conformity and you can download pdfs for each item.
Maybe this helps since EU + Thailand are both CE?

Hi Eric,
Thailand dealers are now importing "CE" stock since the new law in January, so there is no issue with registering them. Mine is an FCC unit, so I have a bit more work to do to convince the authorities that it is in fact still legal by virtue of the fact that DJI controls the transmitter output power via firmware coupled with GPS location! That's what DJI have previously told me anyway.
2018-5-30
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13875118 ft
  • >>>

GDS Posted at 2018-5-30 02:43
Hi Eric,
Thailand dealers are now importing "CE" stock since the new law in January, so there is no issue with registering them. Mine is an FCC unit, so I have a bit more work to do to convince the authorities that it is in fact still legal by virtue of the fact that DJI controls the transmitter output power via firmware coupled with GPS location! That's what DJI have previously told me anyway.

There are no FCC or CE units. No matter where or when you bought it.
As DJI said - the unit detects its location and automatically switches to the required setting.

But I can imagine that explaining this to Authorities is a whole different thing.
Good luck!

2018-5-30
Use props
GDS
lvl.2
Thailand

Eric13 Posted at 2018-5-30 02:50
There are no FCC or CE units. No matter where or when you bought it.
As DJI said - the unit detects its location and automatically switches to the required setting.

Ha ha, yes Eric, it's the "making the Thai authorities understand" that is going to be the battle!
I am also equally unsure about making DJI understand what it is that I actually need LOL! I have sent support a detailed email explaining. I'll keep you posted ;-)
2018-5-30
Use props
Glen Munkeyboy Smith
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1080256 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

did you ever get anything back about this? did you get it in ok?
2020-2-9
Use props
GDS
lvl.2
Thailand

Glen Munkeyboy Smith Posted at 2-9 04:19
did you ever get anything back about this? did you get it in ok?

No Glen, hit a brick wall. After a year my application was apparently "binned" and was told to re-apply using the new online system. I never did.
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules