22964 126 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Plujesz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19692 ft
Poland

djiuser_JMejRlzeWFSb Posted at 11-26 12:09
Hi Plujesz, what do you mean by steady connection?  I am plugging my phone to RC than turn on RC and everything is ok, but when I turn on drone it just connects and disconnects repetedly, I am so frustrated with this shi8t!!! Could not fly my drone properly for over a yer.

Dear DJI SUPPORT any update on that? Or should we return directly to LG support? Did you have a chance to talk to LG support already?

Did u try that?

I was flying mavic last time and I didn't have to use my workaround. So idk.
2018-12-1
Use props
Radler
New
Germany

With my Samsung Galxy Tab S2 (Android 8)  I had the same trouble described in this forum.  After 8 months I learned about a circumvention comparable to the "Plujesz" method:
1. Connect RC and aircraft.  Looping will happen.
2. Shut down and restart the Tablet.  
After 2 minutes reboot (including decrypting the stored data and launching all apps) I could start the DJI Go app manually and fly.

The was doable but not really elegant, to say the least.

Now I was about to buy a LG G6.  I do not want to end up with the same crude kludge.   Can anybody report if LG G6 with Android 8 and DJI Go 4 today work properly??

Thanks a lot in advance!
2019-2-1
Use props
rollyca
lvl.1

Mexico

With my spark and the latest version of firmwares and app today 2019/03/08.
I went using the debug mode until I got a stable connection (it stops vibrating and it appears that a device has just been connected).
After opening the application without marking that always opens when you connect that device, if you mark it there is a problem and you have to delete the applications that are opened by default.
And finally you have to close and reopen the application.
2019-3-8
Use props
Деян Хлебаров
New

Bulgaria

So still no solution, after all this time? What a disappointment. I downgraded to Android 7.0 on my lg g6 few months ago and everything works fine. Have to mention, that with the last version of the dji 4.0 yesterday I experienced a big app crash during fly, and I couldn't reestablish connection between the app and the controller until I landed the drone and turned it off and than back on. So I reverted back the app's version to the previous one and will never ever upgrade it anymore. Shame on you, DJI!
2019-3-14
Use props
inoxidable
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5249 ft
Switzerland

hello recent owner of a Spark and also using a LG G6 I also meet a lot of video breaks and image freeze.  I also use an otg cable.  I am also on android 8. the last message here is from March, have you since found a solution except to become in android 7 or the method Plujesz is still relevant?
2019-6-22
Use props
Meshii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14885 ft
Italy

Hi all, I'm trying my mavic Pro with Android pie beta and works very well
The official update should be released on August or September!
2019-7-23
Use props
foredecapleton
New

Ciao a tutti, se può interessare io ho risolto installando l'ultima versione di Android 8, precisamente la h870 v20j e flashata tramite lg up. Funziona benissimo con il mio mavic pro. Sinceramente non mi andava di mettere ancora Android 9 beta. Ho anche installato l'apk dell'ultima versione di DJI GO 4 4.3.24 trovata su internet.
2019-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules