6568 30 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Captain
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

This is my totally unbiased review of the Mavic Air after using it for 3 months. You get my honest opinion what works for me and what don’t.

2018-5-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work
2018-5-30
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Good review - so do you prefer Mavic Air or Mavic Pro? Your review(s) of Mavic Pro seem a bit more enthusiastic.
2018-5-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Fair review, nicely done.
2018-5-30
Use props
RezaReza
lvl.1

very nice boro
2018-5-30
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Captain
  • >>>

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-5-30 22:00
Good review - so do you prefer Mavic Air or Mavic Pro? Your review(s) of Mavic Pro seem a bit more enthusiastic.

Hehe, sorry about that. I like the Mavic Air the most as this is the perfect package for my needs
2018-5-31
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Henrik Olsen Posted at 2018-5-31 00:18
Hehe, sorry about that. I like the Mavic Air the most as this is the perfect package for my needs

I totally get that too - just sold my MPP in fact as hadn't flown it since buying the MA a month ago. I think that until you actually own the MA you won't really appreciate how good this drone actually is. In my experience it is more like a mini P4P.
2018-5-31
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Henrik Olsen Posted at 2018-5-31 00:18

Well I respect that since you did a thorough job with your reviews on each so the opinion you have is a well-thought out one. Thanks.
2018-5-31
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

well done.  I'll be sure to point ths to people who are trying to decide which to get!
2018-5-31
Use props
Ken Storm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the 3 month review Henrik.

It was one of your earlier YouTube vids that helped to convince me that the Air was the best portable 'proper' drone.
2018-5-31
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Hi Henrik, I saw your YouTube movie about the M air. I'm fly with the Air for about 4 or 5 month and I completely agree with your comment. Beside the Phantom 3SE i'm using is the Air a joy full drone with a lot of xtra options. Also in combination with the Goggles it is a great pleasure to fly high in the sky with direct camera view. For losing connection probs I use a range extender $ 5,- or so and it works fine. Max. distance reached for round about 3,5 - 4 Km's without losing connection. I'ts a great small bird to fly and to handle.
2018-5-31
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Hi Henrik, I saw your review on YouTube about the Mavic Air wich I flew now for 4 or 5 month. I must say I completely agreed with you comment. It is a great small bird to fly even when you are using DJI Goggles en fly high in the sky and enjoy the wonderful world beneath. Beside flying the Phantom 3se this Mavic Air is small and easy to take it with you on vacation trip or so. Thnks again for your report on YouTube. Reg's driverseat
2018-5-31
Use props
New

India

It’s hard to come by experienced people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks   sadhana Donation
2018-5-31
Use props
Danger Lampost
lvl.4

United States

I really like your Youtube channel and I'm a subscriber. One question about this review. Why do you say "this is wrong information" about magnetic interference? The error message in the Go 4 app says "Move aircraft or calibrate..." What is the wrong information?
2018-6-1
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Captain
  • >>>
Denmark

Danger Lampost Posted at 2018-6-1 07:01
I really like your Youtube channel and I'm a subscriber. One question about this review. Why do you say "this is wrong information" about magnetic interference? The error message in the Go 4 app says "Move aircraft or calibrate..." What is the wrong information?

Info message is correct, and agree this could have been formulated better. But what I meant was you you don't want to calibrate under influence of interference as this will provide wrong information for the air
2018-6-2
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

Very well summarized and I agree with all your comments.
The only thing I would add is that the Air seems to be prone to more software glitches or issues in general than the Pro
2018-6-2
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>

Henrik is right about message...u normally do not want to calibrate...just simply shut craft off and move to a different spot....most users will take this as a sign to "oh my jeez must calibrates nowz" resulting in an unwanted flight behavior or "fly away".....when simply like stated all u had to do was shut down and move...also remember sometimes dji's wording of an event is translated differently....from simplified chinese to something english but even different then the intended message.
2018-6-4
Use props
bradzilla
First Officer
Flight distance : 40453 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Fair review, nicely done
2018-6-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Excellent review, thank you very much!
2018-6-4
Use props
djiuser_9Mjav7k3je5f
New
United States

Where is the GO button?
2018-6-5
Use props
elijahjames
lvl.3

Algeria

A review and a really nice conclusion. it's nice!
2018-6-6
Use props
elijahjames
lvl.3

Algeria

waw, I love the design of this drone, it realy look like a futuristic airplane like on the movies.

2018-6-7
Use props
djiuser_T3WBXn2EECP7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

homework help
2018-6-7
Use props
HenryHM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795404 ft
Australia

Thank you!! Yes I love how portable the AIR is
2018-6-9
Use props
djiuser_l6kVvslbkgLC
lvl.1

United States

Very good review seems like the pro is better.
2018-6-11
Use props
John7219
New

India

Amazing review. It is unbiased too. Keep posting such contents. you can also log on to https://netgears.support/netgear-powerline/
2018-6-13
Use props
speedypaper
lvl.1

Ukraine

This is my dream
2018-6-20
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great work!
2018-9-21
Use props
AIRQUAD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25751486 ft
Sweden

Great review, I bought my Mavic Air for its portability, it fits easily in my camera backpack.
2018-9-22
Use props
djiuser_YDHoFUJ8djgk
New

India

Wow! Your Service is very good and thankful.Realy You are doing well support us. I impressed of you

Visit:
2018-12-12
Use props
djiuser_N3AefxH6QLeC
New

United States

I completely agree that it is a unbiased review. This is the truth. Thanks for sharing.
2023-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules