Wrong delivery address
974 6 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Benito79
lvl.1

Canada

Hello!

When I purchased the Spark, I've put the wrong delivery address. Actually it's a post office but apperently they will refuse the parcel because it was shipped by DHL (it's a Canada Post office, my mistake).
Now, the parcel has arrived in my town (Montreal, Canada) but I've putted it on "hold' because I know that if they deliver it, it's gonna be refused and reship to it's warehouse. I have called DHL, talked to customer support in DJI Chat rooms but it seems like they cannot change the delivery address. What should I do? Can I just pick it up by myself in the DHL hub?

I love DJI and do not want to lose my Spark...

Thank you for your help.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for what happened, please send email to support@dji.com with your issue and your correct delivery address and then post the email ticket number here, we will confirm with the Sales Team to see if there is anything we can help you, thanks.
2018-5-30
Use props
Benito79
lvl.1

Canada

Alright, thank you!
2018-5-30
Use props
Benito79
lvl.1

Canada

Here is the ticket number : 1164391
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Benito79 Posted at 2018-5-30 20:18
Here is the ticket number : 1164391

Thanks for the ticket number, we are confirming with the sales team and will come back to you later, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-5-30
Use props
Benito79
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-30 20:23
Thanks for the ticket number, we are confirming with the sales team and will come back to you later, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thank you very much
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, the team will reply your email as soon as possible and help you out, please note the email later.
2018-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules