Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Issue
807 10 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alonzowest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40938 ft
  • >>>

So a few weeks ago I noticed this happen in my footage below.

I thought maybe it was because it might of been to windy but then I noticed it happen again while in sport mode. Yesterday I was flying and I got the error message about the motors and remember reading that this was an issue of the latest firmware. I am wondering if this gimbel issue I am getting is related or is it normal? I saw people saying there are Yaw issue, though mine seems more like a Roll issue.

Also early this morning it was foggy and my mavic air was about 50 feet above me and when I started to decend I got the message "Landing" i think this might of been because the sensors on the bottom were confused by the fog but thought I would bring this up in this post as well. So far I love the drone and it does what its suppose to. But now im thinking that maybe that firmware might of started making the camera jerk like that.

In short, is that normal in the video when in sport mode? I think I may of had sport mode active when I set the orbit in the video.

***DONT MIND VIDEO QUALITY ITS PURPOSELY LOW
2018-5-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Yeah that’s pretty much mush, what you thought was roll was the gimbal moving involuntarily, that looks to me like it’s a job to return to dji to get checked over.
2018-5-30
Use props
alonzowest
lvl.3
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-5-30 15:06
Yeah that’s pretty much mush, what you thought was roll was the gimbal moving involuntarily, that looks to me like it’s a job to return to dji to get checked over.

i was stoping the orbit at that point too though. I probably should have mention that. as in mush do you mean video quality? thats purposely low.
2018-5-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This happens only in Sport mode. Switch it off if rolling the drone and it won't tilt.
2018-5-30
Use props
alonzowest
lvl.3
  • >>>

A CW Posted at 2018-5-30 15:32
This happens only in Sport mode. Switch it off if rolling the drone and it won't tilt.

so its normal for it to happen in sport mode?
2018-5-30
Use props
Axeli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 339416 ft
Czechia

alonzowest Posted at 2018-5-30 16:04

Yes, if gimbal cannot keep up and you reach it's limit, this can occur. Take a look at this bit, skip to 4m
2018-5-30
Use props
alonzowest
lvl.3
  • >>>

thanks guys!
2018-5-30
Use props
S.D. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Appears normal. I've experienced the same thing in Sport mode...I just slow down the speed and/or yaw..and it's fine.
2018-5-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alonzowest Posted at 2018-5-30 16:04

Yep!            
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I am sorry that you are having issues with your Mavic Air after updating the firmware of the drone. I'll be sending this information to our DJI Engineers so that we can check and update the firmware of the Mavic Air for further development.
2018-5-31
Use props
Sohrab.YY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 93694 ft

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-31 12:04
Good day. I am sorry that you are having issues with your Mavic Air after updating the firmware of the drone. I'll be sending this information to our DJI Engineers so that we can check and update the firmware of the Mavic Air for further development.

Hi Stephen,

Can you ask them when exactly they want to release the new firmware update?
It has been a month we're experiencing so many issues with version .400.
2018-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules