Where is the app for the Ronin M
6969 8 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mharri
New
United Kingdom

I have tried to follow the link to the app from this website and it tells me the app is only available on the US version of the app store. I'm in the UK I can't access it with messing up my whole UK app store account.I have found the DJI Ronin Assistant on the Google play store and it works with my Pixel 2 XL.But I want to find the app for my iPhone 7 - on the app stoe I have found the RONIN app and installed it but it doesn't locate the Ronin on bluetooth.  Is this the correct app to us?
If so how can I get it to connect?
2018-5-31
Use props
theGrindLab.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here with my iPhone/iPad. I believe it's fairly common on iOS that the Ronin is not found. Works fine with all 3 of my Android devices though.
2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The correct APP of Ronin -M is DJI Assistant, please search for 'DJI Assistant' on the APP store and then follow the instruction for iOS installation, if there is still any error message, please share us the screenshot here, thank you.
2018-6-4
Use props
Recel
New

United Kingdom

Hi Mindy, The Assistant app is not available in the UK, it keeps trying to redirect me to a US market and then doesn't work. Please advise.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Recel Posted at 2018-6-4 07:17
Hi Mindy, The Assistant app is not available in the UK, it keeps trying to redirect me to a US market and then doesn't work. Please advise.

Our engineers are working on locating the problem, please allow us some time, I will keep you update once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, the app is available now. Please try to install the app again.
2018-6-6
Use props
djiuser_F7rvqaWTna3z
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-4 00:10
The correct APP of Ronin -M is DJI Assistant, please search for 'DJI Assistant' on the APP store and then follow the instruction for iOS installation, if there is still any error message, please share us the screenshot here, thank you.

On my DJI assistant app, i can not get my device to pop up on the device list to connect my DJI ronin M
2019-8-14
Use props
Ovidijus Gaizauskas
New

Lithuania

I have buought ronin m for half a year app doesnt work nothing changed
2019-10-18
Use props
djiuser_g9NyvN0Gi75e
New

United Kingdom

Hi there,

Do you have any updates on this? I changed my phone (ios to android) and now the dji assistant doesnt find the ronin M which is extremely annoying as the ronin is failing a bit lately and the app helped me to fix that.

Any tips, updates please????
2019-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules