Buying used Inspire 2
1393 4 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPBemidji
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10246 ft

United States

Hello all, I just bought a used (twice previously owned) Inspire 2 package including a Crystal Sky.  The I2 comes with DJI Care.  Other than learning how to do the updates, is there anything else, such as registering it with DJI, that I should do?
Thanks for any responses.
2018-5-31
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The updates are easy and you will be prompted when to do them. Remember you will need a Wi-Fi connection. You will need the serial number add it to your DJI account.
2018-6-1
Use props
JPBemidji
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10246 ft

United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-6-1 03:54
The updates are easy and you will be prompted when to do them. Remember you will need a Wi-Fi connection. You will need the serial number add it to your DJI account.

Much appreciated.  Thanks!
2018-6-1
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

JPBemidji Posted at 2018-6-1 06:29
Much appreciated.  Thanks!

Not a problem. Jump in here any time. The I 2 is a great machine, take your time with it at first. Think about the Cendence controller, great add on for the I2.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, regarding with your concern, you'll be needing to register an account through our app or website, make sure that the Inspire 2 and Crystal Sky are updated. Kindly visit our website as well for you to check the existing DJI Care refresh on your aircraft and regarding the update kindly see the video below for instruction on how will you update the firmware. Thank you.
2018-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules