Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI

When using the advanced posting boxor the new thread box, when using the UK keyboard one cannot use Shift + 2 to get the ''  i had to use  2 x ' when i try to type the '' using the normal wat using shift + 2 it gives me the @, now normally when that happens its cause my keayboard is set to US, and the '' is on the normal @ key, but its not, this is an issue with the text box on here.....
2018-5-31
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I also have had this issue a few times, i think it is a Windows F.U., try change your keyboard to something else and then back down in the taskbar, it has solved it for me.
2018-5-31
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-31 21:28
I also have had this issue a few times, i think it is a Windows F.U., try change your keyboard to something else and then back down in the taskbar, it has solved it for me.

Just tried it and its still the same, i changed it to US English.... its not the end of the world i spose cause we can still use 2 of ' instead  but there is obviously and error somewhere
2018-6-1
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

and i didnt get a notification on your reply.......
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bashy, this depends on your keyboard habits. Sorry, we are not familiar with UK keyboard...
2018-6-4
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Lets see if you get notification this time.
When (if) you experience it next time try to enter the quotes in the address field, a text document or somewhere else, that was what i did and figured out it was Windows and not the forum that had messed up something.
I usually use "Eng DA" but had to change to "Eng" and back to correct it, just noticed that latest update in Win has added a "Eng UK" i don't use to have ...
2018-6-4
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can do them in the quick reply box """" see but when i click advanced edit box or start a new thread box then i cannot use the number 2 and shift to get the @@@@@ see, its a stupid @ sign, thing is, my normal @@@@@@ works fine, i have two where i should have and its NOT my keyboard or my regional settings, its this forum's coding, sommats messed up with text box tools coding, its as the the advance box and new thread box are set wrong in the coding......
2018-6-4
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, i got the notification, sorry lol

This is what i have in my regional settings on my win 10

2018-6-4
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

You're right it is something in the advanced that mess up something.
When i try entering the double quote (") with Shift+2, it make the at (@) sign and popup a friends list whatever that is good for in a reply ...

Developers please fix and cut down on the advanced fancy pop.

2018-6-4
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-4 23:32
You're right it is something in the advanced that mess up something.
When i try entering the double quote (") with Shift+2, it make the at (@) sign and popup a friends list whatever that is good for in a reply ...

Yep, thats the one and the same when creating a new thread, but its fine in the quick reply at the bottom of the threads and fine in the reply to specific person with quote too
2018-6-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Why quote?

Stop the plagurizm.

RedHotPoker
2018-6-5
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

If you fool around with copy and paste, and toggle between advanced editing and regular editing, and maybe use a text editor to copy and paste, you might be able to figure out how to get it posted... maybe.  Good luck
2018-6-5
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-6-5 01:29
Why quote?

Stop the plagurizm.

at least ya didnt plagiarize plagiarism

I normally type straight to the box Mark