Phantom 3 Professional Camera Shake Issue
1221 5 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChamalSB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312352 ft

Sri Lanka

Some Times it's working correctly but some times.... like this what is the problem help me please. shaky

2018-5-31
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Post a video to Youtube and leave us a link. We can't tell you anything if we can't see it.
2018-5-31
Use props
ChamalSB
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

2018-5-31
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Yes, that effect is called Jello Effect, and is caused by the camera vibrating. It can be caused by a number of things, first is forgetting to remove the foam packing that holds the gimbal in place when the aircraft is new, next is unbalanced props (try changing the props) or poor adjustment of the gimbal servo system (requires the aircraft to be returned for adjustment).
2018-6-1
Use props
ChamalSB
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

recently my drone was crashed 1 arm of it was turned a side. ive fixed it. but not 100%. now i ordered a new full body shell for it after fixing it will it be ok?
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ChamalSB Posted at 2018-6-1 04:43
recently my drone was crashed 1 arm of it was turned a side. ive fixed it. but not 100%. now i ordered a new full body shell for it after fixing it will it be ok?

Sorry for the trouble. The aircraft performance cannot be ensured after the crash and we do not suggest to disassemble at your end. I'd advise to start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules