Shipping delays
1065 11 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Halstonb
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I am a first time purchaser from DJI, and I am really excited to get my Spark. I tried to order a bit early for a trip that i am going on. I saw that it wshould be shipped one day after payment is recieved, well that seems to be incorrect. I am now being told through email that it will be june 7 before my order is shipped, this is unacceptable to me, if it is going to take that long please just indicate that from the begining. Is there anything that can be done to get this shipped out sonner?
2018-6-1
Use props
Halstonb
lvl.1
United States

sorry i meant to include my order number Order No.:0012985840909 and here is my order number for the DJI Select which i understood to send my order to the front of the line Order No.:0014608006095.
2018-6-1
Use props
Halstonb
lvl.1
United States

Also I noticed that the refund link is no longer showing up on my order page. if this is really going to take as long as I am being told through email (8 Days) I will most likely ask for a refund and order through amazon or someone else.
2018-6-1
Use props
Halstonb
lvl.1
United States

I saw on another thread that this is caused by the micro sd card. I would be perfectly happy with this being broken into two shipments. I didnt care a whole lot about the micro sd card, just wanted to get the spark here before my trip.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Halstonb, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience, we sent you a DM kindly please check . Thank you.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. We're checking the exact status with the sales team, will come back as long as there is an update.
2018-6-1
Use props
Halstonb
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-1 20:37
Sorry for the troubles. We're checking the exact status with the sales team, will come back as long as there is an update.

any update on the status?
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Halstonb Posted at 2018-6-3 13:08
any update on the status?

Sorry for the late response because of the weekend, the estimated shipping date of Spark Fly More Combo is 1-3 business days when you placed the order, but the order was delayed because of the Micro SD card, the team has split the order and the drone will be shipped out very soon, please note the email with the tracking number later.
2018-6-3
Use props
Halstonb
lvl.1

Ok I still have not received a tracking number and the status still shows pending. Any word on when it will be shipped.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Halstonb Posted at 2018-6-4 07:19
Ok I still have not received a tracking number and the status still shows pending. Any word on when it will be shipped.

The SD card and the drone will be shipped out from different warehouse, SD card has already been shipped, I will PM you the tracking number, the drone will also be shipped very soon, please check the email later, thanks.
2018-6-4
Use props
Superdudd
lvl.1
United States

In your previous response you stated that the delay was due to the SD card, and now you're saying that the SD card shipped first. I'm not OP but that sounds pretty contradictory to me...
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Superdudd Posted at 2018-6-12 09:01
In your previous response you stated that the delay was due to the SD card, and now you're saying that the SD card shipped first. I'm not OP but that sounds pretty contradictory to me...

I have the same feeling at first, but the order was split, SD card was shipped from another warehouse and there is stock there. I have replied your own thread, please check. Thanks.
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules