Active tracking while flying backwards
2933 5 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
technoflyer
New
United Kingdom

Is it possible to have the Spark actively track while flying backwards? When I set it to do this, it will track for a bit then fall behind and then start tracking from behind me. If I am out walking with a group of friends in a very clear space, I'd like for the drone to track us from the front so it can see our faces, tracking from behind is a bit useless as it'll just have the back of our heads.

Thanks in advance
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I understand that you want to set the Spark's activetrack backward. You can definitely set that function in the DJI Go 4 application. Just remember that once it is activated, the Spark will automatically fly backward when a subject is being tracked is approaching. Ensure that there are no obstacles in the direction of flight before activating. Thank you.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft

You could try Profile Mode where Spark will track you at a fixed angle and won't fall behind.
2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_bC5M8YoiYr6N
lvl.2
Hungary

DJT_MVSP Posted at 2018-6-1 11:43
You could try Profile Mode where Spark will track you at a fixed angle and won't fall behind.

Enabled backward flying in obstackle menu!
2018-6-2
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Beware that in Backward Flying the Spark won't have any Obstacle Avoidance Sensors, so if there is a Tree at the Back it will crash it in.
2018-6-2
Use props
djiuser_9nEcVyJRiyVo
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-1 09:54
Good day. I understand that you want to set the Spark's activetrack backward. You can definitely set that function in the DJI Go 4 application. Just remember that once it is activated, the Spark will automatically fly backward when a subject is being tracked is approaching. Ensure that there are no obstacles in the direction of flight before activating. Thank you.

Where do you find the setting to have the spark track in reverse?
2021-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules