my follow me phantom feature can not be used
1132 13 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pFpoSdsSB2Hh
New

Indonesia

why feature like follow me, point of interest and as its in phantom 3 std I can not use? Please help
2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_pFpoSdsSB2Hh
New

Indonesia

features follow me and so can not be used

why feature like follow me, point of interest and as its in phantom 3 std I can not use? Please help
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I am sorry to hear if the feature "follow me" is not working on your Phantom 3 Standard. Will you please share more about it. Does it show any error on your app when you try to activate it? May I know the firmware version of your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go app? Thank you.
2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_pFpoSdsSB2Hh
New

Indonesia

version of drone I 1.9.20 and model remote controller GL358wA.Please help me .. i am confused why kok can not be used
2018-6-1
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

I don't understand your question entirely but this I know:
For 'Follow Me' it is mandatory that your phone/tablet has sufficient GPS reception.

The drone needs that GPS information in order to follow. It doesn't look at your face/bike/car or whatever.
2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_pFpoSdsSB2Hh
New

Indonesia

not just follow me feature that can not be used. but like point of interest also can not be used.tablet already have many gps.but feature feature that I can not use
2018-6-1
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

What phone or tablet are you using? ...and has that mobile a GPS receiver? If not then you can´t use the Follow Me function. All other are available.
2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_pFpoSdsSB2Hh
New

Indonesia

phone xiaomi mi a1 that i use and have a gps signal. does it fail firmware update also can affect the failure of feature follow me?
2018-6-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

djiuser_pFpoSdsSB2Hh Posted at 2018-6-1 14:06
phone xiaomi mi a1 that i use and have a gps signal. does it fail firmware update also can affect the failure of feature follow me?

I realise that English may not be your first language, but you are not explaining the problem well enough that we can understand you.
Have you enabled Multiple Flight Modes in the settings?

2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_pFpoSdsSB2Hh
New

Indonesia

I have enabled multiple flight mode in the settings. What is loaded for the feature follow me?
2018-6-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

djiuser_pFpoSdsSB2Hh Posted at 2018-6-1 18:03
I have enabled multiple flight mode in the settings. What is loaded for the feature follow me?

Use the reply function if you want me to see your reply. Unfortunately I do not understand what you are asking.
2018-6-1
Use props
Peterx
First Officer

You may switch the S1 to the lower position for the IOC´s and in the app live screen an AC or RC symbol does appair bellow the RTH symbol in the left side. Tab on this symbol and a menu of the IOC pops up.
Then you can choose your favor flight mode eg. F-Follow me,F-CL,F-WP , F-POI and F-HL as well.
2018-6-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you refer the two tutorial videos and tell us which step are you stuck? We appreciate if you offer more details.

2018-6-3
Use props
Peterx
First Officer

djiuser_pFpoSdsSB2Hh Posted at 2018-6-1 18:03

All functions of intelligent flights are parts of the firm ware in the copter. If a really new function has been added then the app has to be updated too to reach the new function.
Yesterday i did use all features of the P3S why you don´t find them?
2018-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules