Mavic Air RC issue - can't steer
1784 5 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kRpIAHs9YAMv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 356470 ft
Poland

Hi. I have an issue with the remote controler for my Mavic Air. I can connect (green light on RC), I can take off and land, take pictures and videos, but Mavic doesn't responds to steering with RC - neither left or right stick. I can fly only when connected via wifi and using my mobile controls. Last normal flight was taken on Monday. Yesterday I traveled around 300km with Mavic in my backpack. When unpacked compass calibration info appeared, I made a calibration, took off but couldn't control the aircraft. Please help.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I am sorry you are having problems controlling your Mavic Air using the RC. Please try to calibrate the remote control. After calibrating the remote control please try to test fly the drone and let us see if there is a difference.
2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_kRpIAHs9YAMv
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-1 11:21
Good day. I am sorry you are having problems controlling your Mavic Air using the RC. Please try to calibrate the remote control. After calibrating the remote control please try to test fly the drone and let us see if there is a difference.

I did it already this morning - calibrated RC, IMU and compass. Nothing changed. Still can only take off and land;/ Can this be related with location? I traveled from Poland to Czech Republic.
2018-6-1
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

djiuser_kRpIAHs9YAMv Posted at 2018-6-1 11:55
I did it already this morning - calibrated RC, IMU and compass. Nothing changed. Still can only take off and land;/ Can this be related with location? I traveled from Poland to Czech Republic.

Have you been able to control it before, or did the RC never work properly since you got your Mavic Air? Should the latter be the case I recommend opening a support case with DJI right away: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-6-1
Use props
djiuser_kRpIAHs9YAMv
lvl.1
Poland

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-1 12:05
Have you been able to control it before, or did the RC never work properly since you got your Mavic Air? Should the latter be the case I recommend opening a support case with DJI right away: https://www.dji.com/support

Yes, until yeterday everything was working fine. I have my Mavic for 2 weeks, 3h40min in the air. I already opened a case on DJI support.
2018-6-1
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

djiuser_kRpIAHs9YAMv Posted at 2018-6-1 12:31
Yes, until yeterday everything was working fine. I have my Mavic for 2 weeks, 3h40min in the air. I already opened a case on DJI support.

Well done and this is weird. But it looks like a malfunction of the RC. I sincerely hope it will be solved soon!
2018-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules