Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Rocket: subject out of center
713 6 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Terp1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50906 ft

Since the last few weeks I notice that when I make a Rocket quick shot, the camera doesn't keep the selected object in the center when the gimbal is tilting downwards. You can see it in the attached clip with 2 examples. It looks like the gimbal is tilting downwards too fast and then trying to get the subject in the center again. This wasn't the case when making rockets earlier this year, those were all centered perfectly. Anyone a clue why?

2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I am sorry that you are having issues with your new Spark. Is there an error message on DJI Go 4 and have you calibrated the remote control of the Spark?
2018-6-1
Use props
Terp1234
lvl.4

I have the Spark since last February, so not really new. Everything is working fine, no error messages. Just the gimbel reaction in rocket mode. I didn’t do any calibration of RC.
2018-6-1
Use props
Terp1234
lvl.4

Any DJI Admin has some suggestion?
2018-6-4
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

"This wasn't the case when making rockets earlier this year, those were all centered perfectly. Anyone a clue why?"

Did you switch firmwares or only App versions after that?
You could try to reflash the firmware for a check.
Or go one or two backwards, to test it.
2018-6-4
Use props
Terp1234
lvl.4

No new firmware in the mean time, but always use the latest DJI GO app version. I can try that one; install an older version on another device and compare them.
2018-6-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

No clue.
I have not tried it so far.
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced