gimbal tilts to the right :c
652 7 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grzegorz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44049 ft
Poland

Gimbal tilts to my right while flying. Just right. Why the camera is not originally balanced?? I also have a second camera which again does not hold the level ..
In my opinion, all this is the fault of a faulty gimbal stabilization software

2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. You may try to adjust this by:

In DJI GO app, go to Settings > Gimbal > Roll Axis Adjustment

Positive values rotate the gimbal clockwise. Negative values rotate the gimbal counterclockwise.
2018-6-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine does the same, its a known trait Grzegorz

Natalia, the levelling is not he issue here, its the gimbal not  able to compensate for the turn when in sports or atti mode and its even worse when there is some wind.
2018-6-1
Use props
Grzegorz
lvl.2
Poland

That's the same for me. The faster you want to fly, the more gimbal goes crazy. Nothing blocks him !!. Calibrations made on a leveled table: imu plus gimbal. After starting up everything is ok. During the flight he starts going crazy. After turning on the gimbal everything is ok at first. The second gimbal loses my horizon every now and then. Every now and then I have to calibrate it on the fly ??

There was no such problem in Phantom 3. Here, protecting the engines from burning is too sensitive. It breaks the gimbal motors too quickly. That's why the gimbal will not keep up. Each camera has such limitations ?? Phantom 3 did not have such weak gimbal engines. Professional equipment and the camera is not balanced. Who designed it? ...

2018-6-1
Use props
Grzegorz
lvl.2
Poland

It changes after every flight! scrap ..
2018-6-2
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Thats "Gimbal Motor Overloaded". Nothing you can do against it but slower turning:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=150345&pid=1380230&fromuid=583619
2018-6-2
Use props
Grzegorz
lvl.2
Poland

I want to laugh at it as I read this. Why did they mount such weak engines ?! How to pay dearly for the equipment is to work without error. This is I see Chinese scrap.

The gimbal level should be saved during the time of the lock placed on the camera. How to properly level the gimbal is not correctly balanced.
2018-6-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When the ac is 1st tuned on, it performs a wee gimbal dance, is this dance to calibrate it some? if so then it needs to be on a level surface before turning on.

I put my issue down to me accidentally leaving the gimbal clamp on a few times, i will replace the motors soon...
2018-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules