8923 43 2018-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

djiuser_qaJUb1CBFzTE Posted at 1-15 13:11
just an absolute joke the lot of it.  last time i ever send a drone for repair or get insurance again i would rather pay for repairs myself that way i get it back . Dont ever crash your drone people because this is what you could face . And not any company cares or want to take responsibility you just get passed about . I wont even buy a drone again £1.500 in the bin as well as insurance what has been a total waste not happy one bit . I cent believe the drone cant even be located even by tracing or serial number . The package has a tracking number how can it just disappear . Basically your telling me to get over it and its gone and done with im . Well this is not done with i will be taking this further . Mavic 2 have serial numbers GPS the LOT your telling me this cant be located in TODAYS WORLD ????
2021-1-15
Use props
djiuser_qaJUb1CBFzTE
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ano a door handle its an absolute joke how that has got mixed up with my mavic 2 the package is tracked for god sake how can itj ust go missing and know one has no clue where it is and no one wants to take responsibility and then im sat here £1.500 down plus £109 for the care refresh down
2021-1-15
Use props
AmericanGhost
lvl.1

United States

Dude!  I'm SO with djiuser_XiULLKKbcjE2 on this as piratically the same thing is happening with me and has been going on for nearly a month.

I crashed the drone, opened a DJI Care case, got the label and then, foolishly, dropped the parcel into a UPS secure drop box.  The package has never been seen since.  DJI tells me to deal with UPS and keeps closing out my support tickets.  UPS says they can't help me because I'm not the shipper.  I go back to DJI who says that without a receipt from UPS from when I dropped off they box, they won't help me and to call the police and go back to UPS.  UPS says they'll open an investigation and then close it right out again.  I finally had to bitch on UPS's Facebook page to get them to answer my attempts to speak with them!

I know it was dumb to use the UPS drop box, but, my perspective is that it's an approved and secure method of getting packages to UPS if you can't get to a store during business hours so I've done my part of the repair return.  It should be up to DJI and UPS to figure out which of them will replace my Mavic 2 Pro!  I'm engaging a lawyer so hopefully he can "encourage" them to step up!
2021-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AmericanGhost Posted at 4-9 09:50
Dude!  I'm SO with djiuser_XiULLKKbcjE2 on this as piratically the same thing is happening with me and has been going on for nearly a month.

I crashed the drone, opened a DJI Care case, got the label and then, foolishly, dropped the parcel into a UPS secure drop box.  The package has never been seen since.  DJI tells me to deal with UPS and keeps closing out my support tickets.  UPS says they can't help me because I'm not the shipper.  I go back to DJI who says that without a receipt from UPS from when I dropped off they box, they won't help me and to call the police and go back to UPS.  UPS says they'll open an investigation and then close it right out again.  I finally had to bitch on UPS's Facebook page to get them to answer my attempts to speak with them!

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. As per check, our team is following up on your ticket. Once there is an update, we'll keep you updated via email. Thanks for your patience.
2021-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules