Poland

It changes after every flight! scrap ..
DJI_0010.JPG
2018-6-2
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

Have you tried sitting the drone on a flat surface and doing a gimbal calibration?
2018-6-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you be more specific the main problem? Did the drone crash before or not? At the same time, please check if there is an error message in your DJI GO4 app, thank you in advance!
2018-6-3
Use props
Grzegorz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44049 ft
Poland

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-6-2 22:56
Have you tried sitting the drone on a flat surface and doing a gimbal calibration?

Yes, you need to calibrate on a flat surface every time. But after the flight and so it changes.
2018-6-4
Use props
Grzegorz
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-3 22:52
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you be more specific the main problem? Did the drone crash before or not? At the same time, please check if there is an error message in your DJI GO4 app, thank you in advance!

No. The drone has not crashed. It does not display any errors. Probably after the upgrade it started to happen ...
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Grzegorz Posted at 2018-6-4 00:15
No. The drone has not crashed. It does not display any errors. Probably after the upgrade it started to happen ...

Thank you for your response. Can you refresh the firmware via DJI assistant 2 and at the same do the gimbal calibration. Let us know the result.
2018-6-4
Use props
Grzegorz
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-4 13:03
Thank you for your response. Can you refresh the firmware via DJI assistant 2 and at the same do the gimbal calibration. Let us know the result.

Nothing helped ...
((
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Grzegorz Posted at 2018-6-7 05:05
Nothing helped ...
((

Sorry to hear if it did not resolve the issue. In that case, I highly recommend to send in the unit to our facility for diagnosis. There are also may recommend repair centers you can contact, but they may charge from you. If you would like them to repair, please contact them in advance: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2018-6-7
Use props
Grzegorz
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-7 07:57
Sorry to hear if it did not resolve the issue. In that case, I highly recommend to send in the unit to our facility for diagnosis. There are also may recommend repair centers you can contact, but they may charge from you. If you would like them to repair, please contact them in advance: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

What is the second USB connector on the camcorder? Why do not you provide programs to calibrate these cameras.
2018-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules