Problem - Overall Status ABNORMAL
11306 15 2018-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maraš
lvl.4
Flight distance : 160115 ft
Montenegro

Hi, i got problem after sistem update, aircraft status shows message ABNORMAL on Overall status, and after that ! Calibrating the Vision Sensors with DJI Assistant on a PC or MAc is recommended. Anyone knows what to do? Thanks

2018-6-2
Use props
void68
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469685 ft

As long as the drone behaves normally during test flights (esp. vision sensors acting like they should) I wouldn't do anything. I got the same problem after doing a vision sensor recalibration for fun. It stopped at 80% calibration each time, with different computers and monitor sizes, all DJI told me was "use original cables" what I did and "send it to us for check" which I dont want. However still the drone flies normally and the vision sensors in fact do sense what they should. DJI doesnt want to debug their software but leave it to the customers. Internet is full of ppl with drone's ABNORMAL overall status.
2018-6-2
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

Are you saying that the problem occurred after a firmware update?
Can you turn on the RC and drone and tell us what firmware is installed in the RC and drone. Open the GO 4 app and go to the General tab and About at the bottom to show firmware versions.
2018-6-2
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

I recently updated a P4P+ R/C and then got the message to Calibrate the Vision system. I linked the aircraft to a standard controller to see if the issue was caused by the update. The message was still there. So I simply ran the vision system calibration using DJI Assistant 2 connected to the aircraft. I did this on a MacBook Air, so a large screen is not required. It took about ten minutes to run the calibration, then another ten to update. It did fail the first time and got hung up at around 80%, so I rebooted everything and ran it again. The second time it completed and I haven't had the error message since.

Jeff
2018-6-3
Use props
Maraš
lvl.4
Montenegro

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-6-2 22:54
Are you saying that the problem occurred after a firmware update?
Can you turn on the RC and drone and tell us what firmware is installed in the RC and drone. Open the GO 4 app and go to the General tab and About at the bottom to show firmware versions.

Yes, after firmware update.
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please restart the drone and try to refresh the firmware again to check if it fixes or not, if still no good luck, please show us a screenshot of the error message, thanks!
2018-6-3
Use props
Maraš
lvl.4
Montenegro

Jeff Millard Posted at 2018-6-3 03:29
I recently updated a P4P+ R/C and then got the message to Calibrate the Vision system. I linked the aircraft to a standard controller to see if the issue was caused by the update. The message was still there. So I simply ran the vision system calibration using DJI Assistant 2 connected to the aircraft. I did this on a MacBook Air, so a large screen is not required. It took about ten minutes to run the calibration, then another ten to update. It did fail the first time and got hung up at around 80%, so I rebooted everything and ran it again. The second time it completed and I haven't had the error message since.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I did the same and now is everything OK!
2018-6-4
Use props
Maraš
lvl.4
Montenegro

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-3 20:40
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please restart the drone and try to refresh the firmware again to check if it fixes or not, if still no good luck, please show us a screenshot of the error message, thanks!

Hi Diana, problem is solved thanks to Jeff. Thanks anyway.
2018-6-4
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maraš Posted at 2018-6-4 07:48
Thanks Jeff, I did the same and now is everything OK!

That's great news! I'm glad you're back in business. Fly safely and have fun!

Jeff
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Maraš Posted at 2018-6-4 07:49
Hi Diana, problem is solved thanks to Jeff. Thanks anyway.

Hi, thank you so much for your update, glad to know that you have solved the problem, happy flying.
2018-6-5
Use props
djiuser_Nzi1oTbGmIdZ
lvl.1

Sir overall status abnormal.when I calibrate IMU it failed with error 13,firmware-aircraft-v02.200.0700 and rc-v1.9.3.0 (phantom4)
Screenshot_2018-07-06-10-51-55.png
2018-7-13
Use props
djiuser_Nzi1oTbGmIdZ
lvl.1

When I start p4 aircraft this massage appear
IMG-20180707-WA0003.jpg
2018-7-13
Use props
Dot
lvl.1

Botswana

PLIZ HELP DJI PHANTOM 3 STANDARD MOTORS WONT START, I RECEIVE THIS MESSAGES
2018-10-4
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Move to a different area and see if it helps.  You must be in an area where there is steel close by.
2018-10-4
Use props
djiuser_FkWXxlmG4Igk
New

Saudi Arabia

2019-2-5
Use props
davidgalyon
New

United States

djiuser_Nzi1oTbGmIdZ Posted at 2018-7-13 08:08
When I start p4 aircraft this massage appear

Did you ever get this fixed? I'm having the same problem, doesn't seem to matter how many times i RESTORE DEFAULTS or UPDATE FIRMWARE, I get the same IMU CAL failure. (error -50)

Can you Help?
2019-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules