Editing photos
586 7 2018-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Ive been playing around with a few different photo editors. Including some of those recommended in this forum.
Ive come to the conclusion out of all those ive tried looking at ease of use compatability and price that light room cc by adobe is probably the best platform for editing photos.
Even the free version has the power to produce amazing results with a very easy user interface.
Here are some examples of jpg images ive taken first shot of each was direct from the drone the second was edited using lightroom cc.
screen_c18ebcf0c8fdd797_1522564908000.jpg LRM_EXPORT_20180603_123147.jpg panorama_038e43923bc5e55b_02.jpg LRM_EXPORT_20180603_121913.jpg

Dont be too critical of the images i was just playing around a bit but the difference is clearly visible.

2018-6-2
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you editing the jpegs or the RAW images?
2018-6-2
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Just the jpgs i was just playing around comparing editing programs so wasnt being fussy about getting things right
Was just comparing editors that could be downloaded for free that could also work across multiple devices.
Many had little features some had many features but required purchase after trial period.
I found lightroom and yes i know many of you guys already use it but for those that dont i found it to be the best.
2018-6-2
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Just playing with a little app called PhotoLemur. Simple and quick image enhancement, and not very expensive at mo.

https://photolemur.com/

Seems quite good to do initial work with, and do it quickly.
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for sharing it with us. At least we have the idea what it looks like when it comes to editing the pictures.
2018-6-4
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-6-2 21:51
Just the jpgs i was just playing around comparing editing programs so wasnt being fussy about getting things right
Was just comparing editors that could be downloaded for free that could also work across multiple devices.
Many had little features some had many features but required purchase after trial period.

I use Lightroom because that's what I learned on so I'm familiar with it. If you plan on taking lots of pictures both in the air and on the ground then its not a bad investment to get a powerful editor.
2018-6-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Always nice to try new things!
2018-6-4
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451627 ft
United Kingdom

If you like Lightroom CC then I recommend having a look at Lightroom Classic CC (I'm not sure if you can get both on the same plan?) - it's a much more featured version and if you start shooting RAW rather than jpeg and using multiple exposures of the same shot then you can get some fantastic results
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules