New Drone Pilot Weather App Released!
4035 12 2015-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shengzhongbell
lvl.1

United States

Hi guys, we developed a drone pilot tool app, it's an app shows you local weather condition, especially wind speed. Also it contains no fly zone map, basically Category A and Category B airport. It just released in the app store yesterday. It's free to download, check it out:

Also, feel free to send us any feedback to:
contact@greenlake.co

Hope you enjoy your flight and fly safe!

2015-5-14
Use props
adrianjacobs
lvl.3

United Kingdom

available on android?  which countries are included in the map and for weather reports?
2015-5-14
Use props
shengzhongbell
lvl.1

United States

adrianjacobs@nt Posted at 2015-5-14 21:05
available on android?  which countries are included in the map and for weather reports?

Hi, it only has iOS version right now. The weather includes all countries in the world.
2015-5-14
Use props
Friffy1
lvl.2

United States

With Android at ~80% market share, why on Earth would anybody bother to START with a less-popular OS?  Heck, you might as well have made it for Blackberry.
2015-5-14
Use props
rickyc31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1078760 ft
United States

Thanks, love the app on my iOS device, works as designed.
2015-5-14
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

Just downloaded it... Excellent App.  Did you just strike a nerve with the Android users?? Less Popular OS??/ LMFAOOOO
2015-5-14
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Nice! Thanks.
2015-5-14
Use props
pb05life
lvl.2

United States

Friffy1 Posted at 2015-5-15 00:14
With Android at ~80% market share, why on Earth would anybody bother to START with a less-popular OS ...

That is what I was thinking too, there are way more android phones the icr*p phones
2015-5-14
Use props
tcoleyrn
lvl.2

United States

shengzhongbell@ Posted at 2015-5-14 22:35
Hi, it only has iOS version right now. The weather includes all countries in the world.

Any updates on an Android version?
2015-7-20
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

Nice but I am a U.S. User. Any way to swap to imperial so I can get MPH and Fareheit? Never mind, just touched the screen and it swapped. NICE!
2015-7-21
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Friffy1 Posted at 2015-5-15 00:14
With Android at ~80% market share, why on Earth would anybody bother to START with a less-popular OS ...

Probably because at some point it won't be free. Then this so called less popular platform that actually generates more revenue for developers would have proved to be a wise choice.
Not sure why these Android fanboys get so bitchy about iPhones. Its personal choice, you need to get over it! You ike your android plastic phones, and for those who have iPhones, like them. Personally for me, I don't agree with Googles ethics on privacy, or more to the point, there invasion of privacy so I opt for an iPhone.
2015-7-21
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Downloaded the app, seems pretty good on first impressions. Could do with being able to select weather  temp to Celsius and the Wind speed to mph. Currently can't mix imperial with metric. Simple iOS App. Like it!
2015-7-23
Use props
bill.warnica
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97956 ft
Canada

I would like the K-Index included, if possible.   
2015-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules