Mavic Air
567 3 2018-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2271e31d
New
Flight distance : 232405 ft
United States

The last few times that I have flown my Mavic air, I cannot find the pictures or videos that are taken during the flight.    I am current on all firmware, does anyone know a fix?  
2018-6-3
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Have you tried again since? For camera related issues, I often set everything running but with the drone on the ground. That way, I can look through all settings and see stills and video without having to be concerned about actual flying. I had an SD card that was poorly fitted. taking it out and reinserting it got everything working again. Usualy it shows if the card is fitted or not, but in my case, it didn't give that icon.
2018-6-3
Use props
bd44
New
Flight distance : 232405 ft

AlansDronePics Posted at 2018-6-3 05:49
Have you tried again since? For camera related issues, I often set everything running but with the drone on the ground. That way, I can look through all settings and see stills and video without having to be concerned about actual flying. I had an SD card that was poorly fitted. taking it out and reinserting it got everything working again. Usualy it shows if the card is fitted or not, but in my case, it didn't give that icon.

I will try that now and see.  thanks...
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I am sorry that you are having these issues on your Mavic Air. Let us try these process and let us see if there will be a difference. Please try to reformat your SD card and after reformating please try to take some photos and see if you are able to view these photos. If in case that you are not able to access the photos please try to use a different SD card. I will also provide you the list of compatible SD cards.

SUPPORTED SD CARDS
Supported SD Cards        microSD
Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
Recommended microSD Cards        16G
Sandisk Extreme
Kingston 16GB SDHC-I SDCAC/16GB
32G
Sandisk Extreme V30
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme V30 Pro A1
64G
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1