New spark under warranty - still faulty!!
852 4 2018-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruin3182
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91099 ft
United Kingdom

So having sent in my spark due to gimbal issues (not panning fully down and getting stuck)

They sent me a reconditioned spark.

I would have much preferred the option to have my spark repaired - as the recondition one has very noisy motors and the gimbal is really really shaken when moving from left to right and vice-Versa!

Why did they not give me the option to have mine back - I know this history of it and the fact it’s barely done even 30 hours of flight!!

The one they’ve sent me for all I know might have done hundreds of hours hence the noisy motors etc...

Annoyed!!!

Now I have to go through the whole 2-3 weeks returns/reapirs process again.... and having specifically bought it to go on holiday with in 3 weeks time I’m even more annoyed that I might not even get it back in time!!

Not impressed DJI!
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry to hear that the drone still has the problem after repair service, may I know if you have contacted our support to make troubleshooting? Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal, refresh the firmware? If there is obvious hardware issue, the drone will need to be sent in again.
Your frustration will also be escalated to the appropriate team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-6-3
Use props
Bruin3182
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91099 ft
United Kingdom

I have sent a very lengthy email to DJI support.
I need this rectifying within 3 weeks - as I specifically bought the spark for this trip.

The quote I received back specifically stated that my original spark would be “repaired and returned” - so what went wrong.

I do Not expect an inferior product sent back to me.
If anything it should be at least as good as the original unit or better!!

2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bruin3182 Posted at 2018-6-4 02:09
I need this rectifying within 3 weeks - as I specifically bought the spark for this trip.

May I have the case id so that we can check it for you. Thank you.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bruin3182 Posted at 2018-6-4 02:09

Bruin, our supervisor has contacted you about the next resolution, we will speed up the repair process when the drone arrives, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules